Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we play saturday at 18.00

Livorno is in a good shape lately... they have 16 points...Lucarelli is on fire...

their probable team: (i'm not so sure btw...)
Amelia; Melara , Vargas, Galante; Balleri , Giallombardo, Passoni, Vigiani, Vidigal; Protti, C. Lucarelli

We'll miss only Kroldrup, and i think Felipe will replace him (at least that should be...)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wednesday we'll play a friendly against another slovenian team: NK LJUBLJANA

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
their probable team: (i'm not so sure btw...)
Amelia; Melara , Vargas, Galante; Balleri , Giallombardo, Passoni, Vigiani, Vidigal; Protti, C. Lucarelli
this team doesn't look unbeatable :cap:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:party: against Livorno will be the game number 100 for Vincenzo with us:party: ...in 100 games he scored 25 goals:rollani:
the most beautiful one against Lazio last year... i don't know how to explain it btw:howler: ( how to translate "semirovesciata da fuori area"? :confused: :eek::cry: )
ask to Vincenzo:lala:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"Sono grato a Spalletti"
Ho letto che il mister punta su Muntari e su di me, ci considera giovani che possono migliorare parecchio. Lo ringrazio per la stima, mi ha fatto debuttare, mi ha fatto disputare numerose gare un anno fa... guai se lo deludo. A Livorno spero di giocare, ma ci sono altri pretendenti a sostituire Kroldrup. Io comunque mi sto allenando con grande intensità, credo di essere al cento per cento”.
by Felipe Dal Belo
:proud: :heart:

I'm grateful to Spalletti
I've read (...well only read?:lala: ) that Spalletti believes so much in Muntari and in me. He consider us youngsters that can improve a lot. I must say thanks to him for he esteem. I've debuted with him , he made me play a lot last year...so i won't delude him.
I hope to play against Livorno but there are alsoother players that can replace Kroldrup. But i'm training so hard every day and i think i'm in 100% of form.

i love u Feli:heart::proud:

(sorry for the very very ugly translation:howler: )

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DAMNIT!!!!!

Per have to stay 1 month out!!!!! ...omg... i hope he'll have not trouble:scared:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
66rulez said:
Oh poor Per :cry: he still has the BAD injury?
YES! :scared::scared::scared: ...he have to stay 1 month out for that...:scared: Should i have to be worried about?:scared::D

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
YES! :scared::scared::scared: ...he have to stay 1 month out for that...:scared: Should i have to be worried about?:scared::D
i think you shouldn't, but his gf can be..., maybe she'll find another guy for this time :howler:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Serie A Week 13 - 27/11/04 (18.00)
Livorno - Udinese

Stadio Picchi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two of Serie A’s most in-form teams meet at the Stadio Franchi on Sunday as little Livorno take on Udinese. The latter are currently in third, while Livorno are just three points behind after an amazing run of results. Both teams go into this clash having won four and drawn two out of their last six League games.

Livorno have been on fire ever since boss Franco Colomba was urged to start winning games or face the sack. Wins against Bologna, Palermo and Brescia have followed, while they collected a credible 1-1 draw at local rivals Fiorentina in the last round of matches. Colomba should have a full squad at his disposal for Week 13.

Udinese boss Luciano Spalletti is not so fortunate as key players Alberto and Kroldrup remain on the treatment table with injury. But Gianpiero Pinzi returns after suspension, while striker Vincenzo Iaquinta will be hoping to maintain his good form. The Bianconeri will be keen to collect the three points after they were denied their fifth straight win when they were held to a 1-1 draw by Messina.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Livorno (probable): Amelia; Melara, Vargas, A. Lucarelli; Pfertzel, Vidigal, Passoni, Vigiani, Giallombardo; Lucarelli, Protti

Udinese (probable): De Sanctis; Bertotto, Sensini, Felipe; Mauri, Pinzi, Pizarro, Muntari, Jankulovski; Iaquinta, Di Michele

Ref: To follow...

channel4

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
interview with Sensini: (from gazzettino)

In all mine italian carrer will be the first time that i'll play against Livorno.
About this team i know that they have a so great public and it is their 12 man on field.
And the team is good with 2 players like Lucarelli and Protti.
Esp. about Protti i can't understand why one forward like him have played so many time in B.
He is one of the most underrated player ever, he deserved better in his carrer.
(Protti now is 37 years old)

- talking about forwards now also Udinese is in a good way,don't u think?

Yes, we have 4 forwards with much value.
Unfortunately they can't play all 4 toghether...but the important thing is that they are ready when the mister need them.

-There are trouble now between Di Natale and Di Michele? i mean 2 players like them that deserve always to play... There is rivality?

I don't think so. both are smart guys and they always give all for the team. If they will have always this motivation until the end, both will be the fortune of Udinese.

:scared: as usual sorry for the bad translation:scared:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
In all mine italian carrer will be the first time that i'll play against Livorno.
and for me it's the first time i hear about this team :howler:

both are smart guys
yea, especially Di Michele :pp

:scared: as usual sorry for the bad translation:scared:
don't worry :)
i'm pretty sure if i had to translate this interview then it was much worse :D

1 - 20 of 89 Posts