Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
In the matches I watched this round, the teams that deserved to win ended up winning. Verona, juve, Inter and Roma.

In other matches, the goals netted by Hamsik, Nainggolan, Hernanes and Cerci were classy.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Some really nice goals this round. Apart from Milan, the big clubs looked solid more than usual at this stage. It is going to be very competitive season.

Waiting for Fiorentina tomorrow.

·
Registered
23,824 Posts
our game was strange as in how we controlled the game for 30 minutes, then when Verona score on a corner they also take over the game. If anything it shows the value of confidence.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Lazio could have won even more convincingly had Klose scored a sitter in the first half and had Lazio players shoot rather than over-combine in the second half.

Lucas Biglia is a beat and you heard it here first.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Udinese also wasted an open net at the dying minutes. It is probably going to be the miss of the season already; don't think anyone will top that. You got lucky there.

But yeah overall well deserved win.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Udinese also wasted an open net at the dying minutes. It is probably going to be the miss of the season already; don't think anyone will top that. You got lucky there.

But yeah overall well deserved win.

Have you seen Klose`s miss in the first half after a fabulous built up which would have make it 3-0 and basically close the match after 30 minutes?

·
Registered
40,293 Posts
Napoli , Juve , Roma, Inter all did win while Milan didn't. i know it's early to say that, but such defeats against midtable teams which will cost the them a lot before playing the top teams.

·
Registered
40,293 Posts
hendyir said:
Hamsik is a beast. Napoli could be fending off offers for him next season
his understanding with cavani and pandev was high, i wonder if he can do the same great efforts alongside Higuain and Callejon.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
6rXdU2ejPKM

What an assist..

Sau must be the most underrated player in the league. No idea how he's still with Cagliari, just a fantastic player.

Dreaming Thohir will get Sau together with Nanggolan in a package deal if he's really gonna invest once he buys the club.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I'm even more impressed with the sheer football IQ and quick creative thinking to pull it off then the technique and touch.

This guy needs to be a regular in the Azzuri squad for every single game when Giovinco, Gilardino et al are getting minutes there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts