Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Edgar davids won't be participating in Euro 2000 cuz during the making of a NIKE commercial he fell through a huge glass building..........

This is not actually true but has anyone seen the Nike commercial in Rotterdam on Rotterdam's highest building?

There is this huge edgar davids poster put on it and it looks like he runs through the building. Anyone visiting Euro 2000 this summer should take a look in rotterdam.

The poster is bigger then the statue of liberty in New York. Edgar is really becoming a giant..........

I'll search the internet and look if there is a photo of it. Reports to follow..

[This message has been edited by Scream_675 (edited 05-06-2000).]

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
how can u say that Davids is not Playing in euro 2000 ... he was playing yesterday in the game with Poland ... and he had a great game

forza juv

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I've seen it, Scream! It looks grrrrrrreat! :)
By the way, I've received your e-mail! Thanks! A reply is coming up soon!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Scream: **** man, you almost scared the hell out of me! Dont you ever do that again or else I will make som bizarre topics in the violas camp! :)

and Gazi, it was a joke! :) Davids is 100% fit. Had a great game against poland!

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
I agree, don't try to be smart, I don't see Batistuta image on a building, and I don;t see him in Florence anymore either, that's right he moved to Roma, could on him

·
Registered
517 Posts
I`m going to Rotterdam next week. Looking forward to see that picture.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Driver X,

what has this to do with Batistuta??????
It's about Davids, Edgar Davids, nicknamed the pitbull!!! Not about the greatest goalmachine of the 90's!

Sorry guys for giving you a scare! But still you are my rivals as I'm a viola so by bringing up this post, I had to do it spectacular!

[This message has been edited by Scream_675 (edited 06-06-2000).]

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
iv'e also seen it but only from close range
ýou have to see it from like 250m.

Ivers if you want to know were the building is, it's next to the Central(train)Station
in Rotterdam.

wat gebeurd hier elkaar prive @mailen he ;)!

Forza Emerton,hell i don't even know thid guy

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
always ready to couse some controversy.....ramy!

------------------
ARTEMIO FRANCHI
OUR HEAVEN, YOUR HELL!!
FORZA FIORENTINA!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts