Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think Real Madris have to sign Edgar Davids, at the end of the seson he can go for free by Juventus. He's the player who can make great attacking midfielders be better. In my opinion he is together with Vieira the best defensive midfielder in the world.

In the time he played with Zidane, Zidane was at his best. I think he's with his game the missing link to make Real Madrid from a great team a legendary team.

If possible change Figo for Van der Vaart and Ronaldo for Vieri.

Henry and Vieira didn't want to leave Arsenal and Nedved didn't want to leave Juve. So they have to buy Van der Vaart and Vieri and get rid of Ronaldo and Figo.

When they get Van der Vaart they have already the next Zidane (best player from his generation) in the team.

---------------------------Casillas
Michel Salgado--Helguera--Pavon--Roberto Carlos
----------------------------Davids
Beckham-----------------Zidane---------------------Figo(Van der Vaart)
------------------Ronaldo(Vieri)-----Raul

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
could you please tell me why should we sell ronaldo who is having one of his best seasons and i think scored the most goals this season replace him with a 31 year old he cant find his form and score goals and never manage to score goals against big teams? ronaldo scored against atlectico,depor and barca

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Van Der Vaart and Vieri? Anyway, back to Davids.

Of course if it were to be Davids or a world class defender, i'd chose the defender. But i'd still love to see Davids here. We've been missing someone like him since Makelele left. A destructor, and David's skill is a bonus.

Too attacking? Look at Helguera, he attacks alot in games too. And i'm sorry:eek: But Davids is better attacking and defending than Helguera.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Davids would be a sensible buy, beyond all his actual qualities on the pitch which Kiyan mentioned, if one considers the huge marketable possibilities attached to his name. Nike wouldn't appreciate but if it worked like a charm for Ronaldo, it should go well just the same for Davids.

Ciao.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
davids will definately make you guys better. every third game hell be sent off so youll get used to playing down a man. the more you do it the better youll get at it.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Davids would be a brilliant addition, one of the only guys who could come close to filling Makalele's shoes.

But here's a prediction for you fellas, trade away Figo before the end of the month, and you can kiss the La Liga title goodbye...

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Luigi Vampa said:
davids will definately make you guys better. every third game hell be sent off so youll get used to playing down a man.
Especially in Spain, where they give out red cards like candy.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Edgar Davids would be an ideal acquisition given our state in the defensive midfield, but he has taken a turn for the worse recently in my opinion. He's gotten several yellow cards and even two red cards for brutal tackles. It's possible he may have lost a step defensively, but he still possesses phenomenal ball control skills.

I'd much rather see us get a younger player though.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I agree with you Figo, I rather see a younger guy, besides, I like Helguera there for now, he is doing fine.

I heard Barca is getting Davids, that true?:confused:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes , Barca has a good chance to take davids over in this month, but I think he'd rather go to Real MAdrid, because he can win prizes there.

He's almost for free also, so his age is no problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts