Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read in a newspaper few days ago about Edgar Davids...no he is not leaving Juve or his national team...but he will have to because he hasa bad eye ilness.And it is possible that he won't be able to see anything at all...I mean he will blind...:(:(:(
If it's true..it will be so bad..not only becuz he is Juve player...:(:(
<---------------------------------------------------------->
...Forza Juve!Forza Italia!...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Dont think so. I read that his eyes are fine. He dont even haf to use the shades. But because of sponsor ship deals he uses it. They feared Davids could be blind, but now he's fine. Nyuka, and my other fellow juventini.. we can relax! :)

H

·
0 Posts
too bad news
you see i'm ac milan fan but i like davids and he is a perfect player and it would be very sad to lose edgar davids

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Nyuka, unless you know something I don't here, I think you can rest assured that Davids will be fine.
there were iitial worries about his situation before he got the operation back in August, but now he has recovered completely.
It's still anybodys guess if he's wearing his shades now for protection or marketing purposes. He says himself that he must avoid the risk of pressure on his eyeballs because the glaucoma can reapear if he gets a direct hit on the eye for instance.
Anyway- he'll be using the glasses and there should be no reason to worry about him.

Ciao

1 - 4 of 4 Posts