Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, the bad news has come. The most common price is 250,000 a season but everyone seems to say that it is 3 years for sure...how unfortunate. Maybe he'll wake up and decide to actually do a good job when it comes time to actually perform. I hope he'll finally open his eyes, watch the videos of his **** up in the CL and the NT and possibly decide to realize that its time for a change

This is bad news for Almadon, and I wouldn't be suprised if he'll want to leave now unless Levi is smart enough to take him aside and promise him that he will have many chances to prove himself because he's showed before that he is capable of being a great keeper.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
Yes, the bad news has come. The most common price is 250,000 a season but everyone seems to say that it is 3 years for sure...how unfortunate. Maybe he'll wake up and decide to actually do a good job when it comes time to actually perform. I hope he'll finally open his eyes, watch the videos of his **** up in the CL and the NT and possibly decide to realize that its time for a change

This is bad news for Almadon, and I wouldn't be suprised if he'll want to leave now unless Levi is smart enough to take him aside and promise him that he will have many chances to prove himself because he's showed before that he is capable of being a great keeper.
Yeah i believe it was time to get Almadon to be the #1 keeper, but maybe Haifa gave Davidovich some credit for his history at the club and for his experience in international scenario as NT goalkeeper and playing in European competition for Haifa. But sometimes like we have mentioned experince is nothing when we commit blunders like Davidovich did.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
3 years is more than enough to get him going..
Almadon can start in and out next season and by the season after can begin in mid season to play...and by then he can take off..
Davidovitch is always needed as a 2nd goalie...

but i think M. haifa can outsource a great GK if they wanted too

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like I said, he'll stay if Levi makes Almadon aware of the fact that he is going to be the starting keeper in the near future. If he doesn't acknowledge him of that, then Almadon will want to look for a new club.....even a mid table team, anything which will give him the chance to prove his worth

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Actually Almadon left it clear some months ago that if Davidovich signed the renewal he would look for another club.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
Actually Almadon left it clear some months ago that if Davidovich signed the renewal he would look for another club.

Almadon in Beitar :D?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
at beitar he'll sit on the bench as well. Kornfine has done a really good job at Beitar! if Almadon signs he'll just sit on the bench just like he does right now, he might as well go somewhere that he'll start.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Almadon has good options. Any mid-table team would like to have him. Netanya, Hapoel Petah Tikva, Nazrath Illit, not even to mention Bnei Yehuda because it seems Eneyama has some offers from abroad.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hapoel PT and Almadon would be amazing :)
a revived Hapoel PT would be nice :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts