Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Davidovitch was back in Action today for Maccabi haifa.

Eventhough his team tied in the Schuna against Bnei Yehuda...he did play fairley well... he gave up a really high upper deck goal and a penalty for Beni Yehuda. The question being is if Davidovitch is fit to play for the NT and be the 1st goalie come the NT games vs. Switzerland and Ireland.

Dudu is still #1, though question loom over his health, since he was wabbiling around in the 1-1 tie for his team Racing Santander. He is in full form, and he should be making first goalie, but Grant always has a change of heart, as you all know...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Both Awat and davidovic are good keepers, but IMO Awat should be granted the # 1 jersey as he is regularly playing for Santander in a tough league and Davidovic even though saved us a lot, specially in that away game against Cyprus is recovering from injury. I just hope Grant judges the best way.....

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
berko said:
Both Awat and davidovic are good keepers, but IMO Awat should be granted the # 1 jersey as he is regularly playing for Santander in a tough league and Davidovic even though saved us a lot, specially in that away game against Cyprus is recovering from injury. I just hope Grant judges the best way.....

Awat looked a little injured during an unsewing attack last game around....i think he is ok..but im cautious..

just goes to prove that Israel has not so many keepers to rely on..

this reminds me of Baseball (off topic) where Japanese have the best pitchers, but horrible batters and out/infielders...

In hockey, the russians have good right/left wings...but not one goalie..
the Germans have goalies, but nothing else.
The Swedish have good forwards and Defence, but no aggressive players. There all cry babies :scream:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Yeah, Davidovich was the #1 until he got injured. But then you have Dudu who's in good form in Spain, it's a tough call no doubt. But I think Awat has the advantage, not playing regularly for so long will show sooner or later, what else the league is coming to an end soon. So I can't say Nir deserves the #1 jersey based on his upcoming performances.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But don't forget:

Dudu Awatt saved the ball in the 1st half last game and got tackled and was a little injured. With that being said....he is still in good form...

but i think Davidovich should be our #2 man...
cause i smell a 3-0+ win for Ireland :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts