Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should now be our ahead of Miller, Djemba Djemba, Kleberson, O'Shea etc.

He's done enough in the reserves the past two years. And he was easily our best player yesterday.

Hopefully he'll start against Chelsea on Wednesday. If he has another good game there, then who knows.........Maybe Liverpool?

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Yep, totally agree with you. He has been superb, and thankfully fergie praised him as well:). So, he should fight for a bench place this season at least.

·
Registered
786 Posts
heard alot about him, but havent yet watched him and i hope i will soon! keep up the good work!

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Bad luck that everytime the lad starts I don't get the game.Reports have all been favourable towards him and I hope Fergie also has the guts to play him on Wednesday and then rotate with Fletch in the midfield trio rather than someone like EDD or Klebs.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Toptalent Man U misschien naar Antwerp

FC Antwerp verwacht deze week een speler van Manchester United waarmee de Great Old een samenwerkingsverband heeft. De speler zal kennis maken met de club, meetrainen en vervolgens een beslissing omtrent een overgang nemen.

De speler in kwestie zou het 20-jarig toptalent David Jones zijn. De middenvelder haalde al enkele malen het eerste elftal van de Engelse topclub. In de bekerwedstrijd tegen Exeter was Jones trouwens de grote uitblinker.

http://www.voetbalkrant.com/index.php?comp=9&menu=Nieuws&pag=Lezen&nieuws=104523

For those who dont understand Dutch ( ;) ):

According to the belgian media, next week a talent will come over from Man u to Antwerp. The player will get an introduction of the club and train with the first team. Afterwards the player can decide if he'll stay and finish the season with us.

The talent that has been mentionned will apparantly be 20-year old toptalent David Jones. The player managed to get a few selections for the first team of Man U and in the cup-game against Exeter he was the absolute star.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Fergie's also stated that Jones will be loaned out to get competitive games during the next few months. Hopefully it means that the club is preparing him for next season as Keano's workload will be get reduced season by season. Certainly a better proposition than the likes of EDD and Miller.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts