Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Capital.

The deal should be sorted by next Monday.

Fergie was full of praise for him. He said that he was an excellent young prospect who seems to keep getting better and better. He feels a loan move would be more beneficial to his United career than playing the odd game here and there this season.

He was apparently tempted to throw him in at the deep-end a few times, but decided against it saying that he's got years ahead of him to play for United.

He expects him to comeback next year ready for the first team squad.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I lways mix him up with Ritchie. Is he the defensive midfielder?
If he is, why is he moving? From what I heard he's one of our brightest prospects and he plays almost every game for the reserves, I think he would be better of staying here.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Kamp he is our best player in the reserves, and he is a central midfielder. Before he goes, hopefully he gets his debut against the Arse on Wed, and maybe if he scores a hattrick:D, fergie decides that he is ready now and not next year.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Well a regular outing in a competitive set-up would be more benficial for him than playing in the reserves.He has proven that he has already surpassed the reserve level with his performances this season and perhaps just wants to make sure that the lad is the real deal and can handle the knit and grit of quality football.Could be good for him in the long run,anybody remember Beckham?!?;),but atleast give him a runout against the Arse kids on wednesday fo crying out loud!:sigh:

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
This (if true) is good news for us. We need all the players we can get for a cheap as possible.

How good is he?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
If he's that good you should be loaning him to an EPL club in January, no offence to Championship (is it really called that? :D) but he'll develop much more quickly in the EPL.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
When he has played with Fletcher in the centre, he always was better (Like against Pool this year). He just needs to build up his upper body a little, and if he transforms the performances from the reserves, to the 1st team, he will be superb for us for the future. Hopefully he adapts well at Forest, so next season he comes straight to the 1st team, and not to the reserves again.

.....According to the reports, fergie will start Rossi and Eagles tommorow which is great. But if Jonesy does not even go on the bench, before the loan, then gotta give Cesc a few pizzas to throw at fergie.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Yeah.....rumours are that wanker's been giving extra lessons on actually hurting Fergie with those Pizza slices this time out.

Can't beat us on the field so have to resort to those tactics.

Poor deluded bastard!:D

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Where do you think Spector is going to be loaned? Fergie said that he will be loaned in the next 2 weeks till the end of the season, and next year he will move to the 1st team squad.
So do you think he will go to WBA or Antwerp?

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Drito said:
Where do you think Spector is going to be loaned? Fergie said that he will be loaned in the next 2 weeks till the end of the season, and next year he will move to the 1st team squad.
So do you think he will go to WBA or Antwerp?
Hopefully a Premiership club.

I doubt the David Jones deal is happening now, due to Kinnear leaving Forest.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
It's always nice to see that Spector is doing so well, maybe us American footballers will get respect now.

A move to a Premiership or Championship club would be better than him going to Antwerp (no offence Kamp) since they are in the Second Division.

Any news on a possible loan move for Kieron Richardson?

Finally, what can you people tell me about Floribert N'Galula Mbuyi?

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Richardson not sure, if he will be sent on loan, considering fergie rejected the loan bid for him, Eagles and Jonesy recently.
Richardson out of those 3 is the biggest worry for not making it. He is too lightweight and even though in some games he looks superb, he is very inconsistent even for the reserves imo.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
spector is going to blackburn on loan > he is too good for da reserve team..

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Drito said:
Richardson not sure, if he will be sent on loan, considering fergie rejected the loan bid for him, Eagles and Jonesy recently.
Richardson out of those 3 is the biggest worry for not making it. He is too lightweight and even though in some games he looks superb, he is very inconsistent even for the reserves imo.
I really like richardson ... he has no sawker brains . Eagles is better than fletch. Demote fletch

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
I like Richardson as well, he is probably my favorite prospect. I remember reading about him at age 16 a few years ago when he was the top prospect in the Reserves.

I think he will make it, he's Giggs replacement

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
A move to Forrest would be very good for the lad. He has heaps of potential and needs to devlope it inorder to get to senior football. I like how Wenger isnt afraid to loan out his youngsters which eventually works to his advantage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts