Xtratime Community banner

What is more likely to happen than Villa staying at Valencia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
461 - 480 of 1255 Posts

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
They will make it official tomorrow night or Sunday morning. Mark my word. There is no rush to make it official. Plus Villa can't get a medical and he cant sign a contract either until after the 30th cause he's on international duty.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Interesting about wanting to secure Benzema now for 2010. Great move, IMO. Not a top priority right now and should be discussed later this summer if possible, though.
Where is this? That would be absolutely fantastic. :thumbsup:

They will make it official tomorrow night or Sunday morning. Mark my word. There is no rush to make it official. Plus Villa can't get a medical and he cant sign a contract either until after the 30th cause he's on international duty.
Why wouldn't we send our medical staff to test David Villa while he's on international duty like we did for Kaka? They are playing in the same competition.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
I don't think that will be accepted, have you Madridistas heard rumours of a bid of 50mil plus Granero y Negredo for Villa y Albiol?

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
what if it is accepted? :D
Then our board is fcukin stupid and you guys get a bargain :rollani: Seriously though 25mil for the worlds most clinical striker is an insult, i don't care how much you value Negredo at i think it should be 45 mil minimum, especialy considering the prices you payed for Kaka and Ronaldo.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
only in Madrid:proud: You are getting two great prospects and cash in 50m on the way, not bad.
I would accept that bid straight away.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Oh yeah if you do get Villa ffs win the cl for him, i'm fed up of EPL thinking they are great.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
No way are we paying 50 million euroes + 2 canteranos. I don't bite onto that idea. =)

But I do hope this deal is officially wrapped up soon.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Guys, the deal is wrapped up but they won't make it official until after C.Ronaldo passes his medical and puts pen on paper. They're not in a rush plus Villa can't sign anything right now until he comes back from international duty. The deal is wrapped up and Villa agreed. The offer is 37 million euros + Negredo.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #474
Poor Valencia, in a horrid financial situation and faced with the prospect of their best player demanding Madrid or nothing else. Florentino has all the cards here - it wouldn't surprise me if we concluded this deal for about 30M€ plus Negredo.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
well perez wants to pay 25m plus negredo, and valencia want 35m plus negredo.

negredo has had offers of 18m from the premiership, so thats either 43m or 53m euros. as Mo said, the clubs will come to a deal somewhere in the middle.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I NEED to see this deal done! Villa will be so vital to us next year!

I think his vision, skill, frightening of defenders and goals will be the most important factor in terms of signings this year. Even more significant than Kaka!

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
the signing of Villa will be the end of an era, Raul will be relegted to the bench and get will get his spot starts here and there, the concern I have is the political clout he holds in the locker room. he has always stated that he will go if not needed at Real but will he take a step down if he stays. It seems to me that there is some animosity between Raul towards Villa

·
Registered
162 Posts
Guys, the deal is wrapped up but they won't make it official until after C.Ronaldo passes his medical and puts pen on paper. They're not in a rush plus Villa can't sign anything right now until he comes back from international duty. The deal is wrapped up and Villa agreed. The offer is 37 million euros + Negredo.
Then why did we send a medical staff to Kaka and are now sending them to check out Ronaldo? I'm sure the same applies to Villa. This deal will be done pretty soon, I hope. Just like the previous two.

Remember Florentino said that the bulk or all of the signings would be this month, in June.

461 - 480 of 1255 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.