Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he has one of the best voices in the Music Industry,The former savage garden Vocalist IMO can go a long way with his brilliant talent.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Schumy said:
I think he has one of the best voices in the Music Industry,The former savage garden Vocalist IMO can go a long way with his brilliant talent.
Not as good as Robbie Williams, but yes, he is really good.
I loved Savage Garden btw...

*I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in the sea. I want to lay like this forever. Until the sky falls down on me...*

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Re: Re: Darren hayes!

delpi_vanni_10 said:
Not as good as Robbie Williams, but yes, he is really good.
I loved Savage Garden btw...

*I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in the sea. I want to lay like this forever. Until the sky falls down on me...*
:howler:

not as good as Robbie Williams ? come on Rita, close your eyes and pretend Robbie would be ugly... who has the better voice now?:tongue:

I love Darren Hayes song "Insatiable" :star:

and "to the moon and back" and the song you`ve mentioned Rita, are absolutaly awesome !;)

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Schumy when i read this thread yesterday i thought you were going to get slaughtered, and thats if they knew who he was but i am surprised.Naturally i dont like him or his music.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Darren hayes!

Arianna said:
:star: yea nice song :)

i liked also "Crash And Burn " and "The Animal Song" ....but i never hear Darren with his solo carrer :eek::D
try to listen to "Insatiable" ... he released it appr. 1 year ago... it was no success... wonder why !?:confused:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
King of the Kop said:
Schumy when i read this thread yesterday i thought you were going to get slaughtered, and thats if they knew who he was but i am surprised.Naturally i dont like him or his music.
... only females replied yet...
I`m curious about what the guys will say... usually they don`t admit that they like "soft music" :D

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
ummm

schumy....wow.....

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Esperar said:
... only females replied yet...
I`m curious about what the guys will say... usually they don`t admit that they like "soft music" :D
Well I can tell that the reason why I havn't posted in yet is because I absolutelly hate the bastard, and every time I hear his voice it feels like one million pieces of glass is forced into my ears, eyes and brain, my head swells up and becomes all red plus I get problems breathing. I get so close to geting a nervous breakdown it's not even funny to joke about it. I really hope he dies in a horrible accident for all his crimes on mankind.

Now this is not something that's very cheerful nor revarding to read for someone who starts a thread about someone who he/she clearly likes. So that's the reason why I havn't posted in this thread yet. :)

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
enola said:
Well I can tell that the reason why I havn't posted in yet is because I absolutelly hate the bastard, and every time I hear his voice it feels like one million pieces of glass is forced into my ears, eyes and brain, my head swells up and becomes all red plus I get problems breathing. I get so close to geting a nervous breakdown it's not even funny to joke about it. I really hope he dies in a horrible accident for all his crimes on mankind.

Now this is not something that's very cheerful nor revarding to read for someone who starts a thread about someone who he/she clearly likes. So that's the reason why I havn't posted in this thread yet. :)

you shouldn`t have used such nice words to describe your feelings... Darren might think you are in love with him ! :D :tongue:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Lav said:
ummm

schumy....wow.....

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
come on, the guy has good taste and is brave enough to publish it ! - show some respect !:D :tongue:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Esperar said:

you shouldn`t have used such nice words to describe your feelings... Darren might think you are in love with him ! :D :tongue:
Well if he get's turned on by acts of violence, then yes, he might think I was in love with him. Passionatelly in love with him infact.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
enola said:
Well if he get's turned on by acts of violence, then yes, he might think I was in love with him.
...funny, he doesn`t look like he might like SM !:howler:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Best vocalist ever? Chuck Schulinder of Death;)

Oh & enola's right, I don't look like the sort of bloke that's into s&m, but a little pain never hurt anybody.;)

Fúck, that makes no sense. Bugger off!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KOK i knew when I started this thread it may get some different responses;) .You know a guy says he likes another guys music who is not a loud Musician or so or even daring to say they like listening to boy bands eek.:howler:
But anyhow I really like something about soft music"Hold me tonight"A truly great song.
Also to my amazement I can't believe how many replies the thread has received amazing.;)

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Darren hayes!

Esperar said:

not as good as Robbie Williams ? come on Rita, close your eyes and pretend Robbie would be ugly... who has the better voice now?:tongue:

I love Darren Hayes song "Insatiable" :star:

and "to the moon and back" and the song you`ve mentioned Rita, are absolutaly awesome !;)
:heart: Rooooooooooooooooooobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!!!!! :heart:
(*kreisch*) ;) Sorry people, no one can change my opinion about that.
My favourite Savage Garden song is not the song I had in my head when posting....its AFFIRMATION! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts