Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are u guys member of Dardans ? perrsonally I am a Plis from Prishtina but its known that Plisat are strongest side of Dardans together with Shvercerat (Shkup) we made pact to go together in Albania 3 years ago and that is how it started and than a lot other tifogroups joined us.

This is 2 fotos from Dardanët Prishtina in Tirana when we playd Danimarka
We are going now again against Ukraina we are aproxm 250 only from Prishtina of course we will find fans from other citys there and we may be together around 2000 dardans from all citys of Kosova and Macedonia (shvercerat-ballistat of course)
What you duys think about that agreement that was made to create this group betwen Kosovar fanclubs because at that time we had a lots troubles with local rivalery, DARDANET made us forget that and unite for Albania :thmbup: :excited:

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Dardanet. Is the best thing that ever happend in the tifo scene for the Albanian NT. I think they are the best and i like to support them in there work in every way that i can.

Dardanet from the game against greece proved that they are milion times better then the fockers ZKZ.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Eagle, please bring some pics from the Ukraine game

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Its cool to see dardanet in the matches,against greece i remeber they where placed behind the goal.Why didnt they sit in the middle the stadium?...or is it only for ''Tifozatkuqezi''?

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
No its not, in game against Danemark Dardanët were in middle, and will be also this time since behind the goal its a bit far distance and we cat arrange very good from there.
Im Dardan, actally id like to mention how it all started. It was 3 years ago, leaders of fanclubs in Kosova wanted a meeting bcz playoffs were near so the meanin of this meeting was like to stop fighting and so. It was anounced that only leaders will take part, meting failed bcz every leader came with 4-5 friends and for the first time we invited leaders of Shvercerat Shkup. That meeting really didnt have succes, good that it didnt turn in fight :wth:
Second meeting in Peja, was the main one, we agreed to avoid attacks in each other during the playoffs and we chosed the name "Dardanët" as a name that will represent all albanian fans from Kosova and Macedonia when we go to support National Team.
Local rivalery was big in football and basketball and there was no chance to think for a uniqe fanclb yet we were afraid we would have troubles if we meet each other in the same place in stadium. Most important point that should be remembrd is 8 August of last year when we definitly agree that we should be together when it comes to National Team, this meeting was held in Prishtina.
Eagle has right when is says that Prishtina has largest numbers of fans in "Dardans", they are capital and they are included in "Dardans" not as some other fanclubs that prefer to go on their own.
Based on lists, me have to be around 1500 (talkin just for Dardans, as a lot more will come with their own cars and so) vs Ukraine, but we have to wait a few days more for some other people to show up and sign.

:shades:

·
Banned
24 Posts
I Am An Arapgjik Lol But Gotta Say Its Bloody Amazin Too See All The Alboz Unitin Together From Shkup, Prishtina And Other Major Citys We Gotta Keep This Up.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Dardanet was the illyrians who lived in Dardania nowdays Kosova and some pars of Serbia and Macedonia.

So today u can say it mean albanians from Kosova (Kosova Albanian)

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
::Ambis:: said:
oh ok so it was a group of people i thought it meant something like hooligans or ultras.
Well, the original name is of an Illyrian tribe, but there is also a fan group, more like a mother fan/ultras group made up of smaller fan groups in Kosova and Macedonia, so Shvercerat(Sloga) from Shkup, Ballistet(Shkendija) from tetova, Plisat (KF Prishtina), etc are also members of Dardanet who only get together and travel to Albania's National Team matches, and that's what this thread is about, the fan group.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dardanët Ultras :eyepatch: you can call grup of people everybody that goes to watch football this is organized group that starts all the noise in there :nasty:

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
8 -9 SHKURT - KESHILLI RINOR SHQIPTAR - DARDANET - [email protected] - FUTBOLLI.COM PARTY TEK BLLOKU - TIRANA

Te nderuar shqiptare dhe tifoza te kombetares shqiptare. Me date 8 Shkurt ne oren 18:00 ne Bllokun e Tiranes pra ne Rrugen Deshmoret e 4 Shkurtit(Ish blloku),

organizohet festa per nxehmjen e tifozave shqiptare perpara ndeshjes me Ukrainen. Dardanet ne Bashkepunim me Keshillin Rinor Shqiptar, [email protected] dhe Futbolli.com do te organizojne festen me te madhe te tifozave shqiptare.

Ju kerkojme te gjithe tifozave shqiptar qe te gjenden tek Blloku me daten 8 Shkurt pasi do te jete nje feste masive si asnjehere. Me koreografine madheshtore nga Dardanet dhe fishekzjarre te shumta, ne feste do te shperndahen shalla,
bluza dhe mjaft gjera te tjera qe behen te mundur nga grupi me i madh i tifozave te kombetares DARDANET.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Oh sa mire!
Hajde forca djema

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Mu te shpia ime do ta beni kte parti. Cti besh kurbetit thuj

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Tifo, a shkon edhe ti me ato autobusa? Nese shkon, mos harro me mare ndonje kamere, e na posto ndonje foto mandej per ne qe jemi ne gurbet ah. flm.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Po Beni, edhe un jam, un zakonisht pritoj me majt kamera hehe... veq patjeter dikush do't ket me veti kshtu qe s'do mungojn fotot !

dje kan mrri uniformat :D o breee po po t'fort kena me kon !!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Po cka eshte mosmarrveshja ndermjet Dardaneve dhe Tifozave kuq e zi? Kush jane Tifozat kuq e zi (TKZ) specifikisht?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Ej ,mu sme intereson se cili eshte me Dardanet e cili eshte me Tifozat Kuq e zi rendesi ka qe te bani zhurme ne stadium:D;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts