Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's been talk about a SAS liga a few days ago, we might as well get it going.

Here's the place to post news of clubs(any club in DK(also others, if there related to any dane(s) ) )
It would be nice if we all knew where to get news from the sport(football) so maybe we could also revile where we gotten the story from??
I usually get it from Onside

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
A very good idea Kee, I'd wanted to make such a thread :)!

I think this should be the place where we can post about the big picture, with which I mean the Superliga in general, and the other teams than FCK and Bundby. I also think this is the place for Jacob, formerly known as Gola, could come by to post about Aab f.ex (hint), or the place where Ane can talk OB. I think it would be very learning, and a good start could be some news stations.

www.bold.dk

www.superliga.nu

www.brondby.com

www.fck.dk

www.fck-online.dk

www.blok4.dk

Maybe Freddy can add some more :).

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
When you're saying it like that, Dani, I should add some, but I can't remember visiting others, who's worth mentioning:)

Great idea btw(although I started off talking about this kind of thread;))

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
:howler:

Well Keeman, else you can just say; the guy that first reaches the blond, is the guy that first gets his snable dipped in the 'pond'. :D

Just something I made up in lack of better :embarass:.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
:howler: :dielaugh: Exactly!

But the one you came up with was even better!!! Kongeboa'en... haha, or the anaconda ;)... or the bone. Is an FM aloved to speak about such things? :D

·
Rising Star & XCC Winner 2002
868 Posts
You should of course all remember to pay regular visits to www.ob.dk :howler:

And before you say anything, yes I know the site is crappy! There will be a new version of it soon, so I hope that will be better - can't get any worse at least.....

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
:proud:

It's so beatiful, the race is looking ever close, and I have no doubt the title match must be in Parken the 12'th of May! I'm happy I have my ticket, and I know I'm not the only one because 33000 others have bought one aswell, includong Freddy, I'm aware :).

Ane, did you go and see Carsten Hæmningsløs and the others take care of 'konkursboet' :D? I think the topscorer title will be quite exiting aswell :).

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Well last year they transmitted from 12.00 in the afternoon or something, so you'll get the second best :). But it's still too bad :(. I've said no to my granddads birthday among others to go there, and there is nothing I'd rather do than go there that day, because I can't wait to see your fans when we take it out of your hands. :devil:

·
Rising Star & XCC Winner 2002
868 Posts
DBOY said:
Ane, did you go and see Carsten Hæmningsløs and the others take care of 'konkursboet' :D? I think the topscorer title will be quite exiting aswell :).
I didn't see the game. I live in aalborg so I hardly ever go to Odense Stadion anymore but I try to watch them when they visit Aalborg. I did have the "pleasure" of seeing the game in December - freezing cold 1-1 game.

The topscorer title will be exiting to follow although I think it will go to Peter Madsen if Brøndby gets back into shape. Dalgas hasn't been playing well lately and I doubt that a hattrick against Lyngby changes much in that....

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
It's now official! The Danish TV-channel, TV3, has agreed on a renewal of the old contract with DBU for the TV-rights on the SAS Liga. The new contract is from 2003 till 2006. The new contract is a bit different from the old. Now there will be pay-per-view matches, where the viewers can choose what match they want to see. It's a great idea. There will also be more coverage on the SL and the 1st Division both on TV3, 3+ and Viasat Sport. This is only some of the stuff in the new contract.
I think this new contract will be a gift to all Danish football fans. There will be more coverage, new ideas, programs and lots of football for all. And I mean for all. TV3 has agreed on a deal with DR1 and TV2, which allows them to buy highlights of the games, so now everybody can see the SL. That wasn't included in the old one and it made many angry, because they didn't have TV3 and therefor couldn't see the highlights. But now they can, so everybody is happy.

BUT then TV3 also has to do a good job. One thing, which bugs me is Onside. This season it has been a really poor show and the new ideas they've tried to run has been total failures. I Hope they'll change the current concept of the show and drops these new ideas. Oh and no more Line Bavl Danielsen!

Else I'm happy:D

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Too bad you live far away Ane.

Freddy, it sounds really good! And I also think Onside is getting worse by the day, especially with Savl Danielsen, I think the only one who wants to see her is herself... or maybe her husband, I could imagine she forces him :eek:!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts