Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
As I understand, the result will stand even if Italy make a formal protest. I don't know what else to say -- it needn't have been a win, but it really could have been a draw... I'm too sad to feel violent :depress:

Hopefully we'll get a positive result for the Mexico game :hopefull:

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Ref in this WC hasn't really been up to the standard I'm looking for.
I was quite pleased with the first few matches but as the tournament goes on, the standard drop. First the linesman for the match between Brazil vs Turkey. The linesman should inform the ref abt the play-acting by Rivaldo. Either the linesman did not saw that play-acting or simply he keep mum abt it. Strange as the incident is so near to the linesman.

Then come the Italy 2 legetimate goals being disallow. No foul on Inzaghi in my humble opinions. Vieri goal should stand and I gald that he admit it.

Yesterday during the match between Costa Rica and Turkey, The linesman make a blunder again. He ruled the Costa Rica player Gomes offside when the last man of the Turkey defence is 1 body length behid Gomes. Replay clearly show it. It is 1 of the worst offside decision I ever seen. It was so damn obvious that Gomes is onside!!!

I hope the ref could display a higher standard. It is clearly killing the game with those dubious decision. A worthy winner was turn into shabbles because of a stupid ref decision is really disgusting. Hope the FIFA will clean up the job.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
so if the ref made a terrible mistake in the world cup, what would FIFA do? fine him? suspend him?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Shoot him!

Its good to see that piece of confession, although the results will stand. we just got to look forward.

Placebo and Ero shld look at it (n themselves)...where they had claimed to be having 'experts-backup' on the disallowed goals.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
I don't wish any personal harm on him. The fact is he made some bad decisions. FIFA being FIFA, will do nothing but back the idiot and say they're happy with the ref's standards and pat them selves on the back. But I wouldn't trust him to run the line at school level.

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
In a direct interview with the Corriere della Sera (not a sports tabloidby any stretch of the imagination) Larsen declares his calls correct and stands by his decisions...and his tone is that of an arrogant f uck...

His-so called admission and apology were wrongfully reported by some bureaucrat...

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
I HAVE CHOSEN TO BOYCOTT all things British, including the Rolling Stones. I urge you all to do the same. :fero:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Here's a small translation of the interview prt of the article Romulus talks about:

Mr Larsen, good evening: Do you know you're the most hated man in Italy now?
"Yes, I can imagine."

Have you watched the game again?
"Yes, of course."

And you're sure as always that you did good to cancel those two goals of Italy?
"Sure."

The off-side of Vieri however you have seen it really just you.
"I'm not going in the fuss of the episodes, I can't do that. I repeat that I'm sure I made the right decisions."

Vieri has said that you deserve to be shot.
"It doesnt matter to me. Its his opinion, not mine."

Eh, of course: we don't ask you a suicide but honesty.
"The Italians are very angry because they lost, but I can't do anything for them."

Do you consider coming for vacation in Italy this year?
"Why shouldnt I?"

Because perhaps if someone recognises you he could tell you something rude
"Italy is a civilised country. The referees are proffesionals like the players, they are just trying to do their best."

And they dont always make it. Which of the Azzuri players has dissapointed you the most with his complains?
"Noone."

Noone? All of them have been well-behaved towards you?
"Its part of the game. We decide, they protest."

Will you sleep good?
"Of course."

This is how much this as*hole has regretted. :rolleyes: He is not only an arrogant bastard, he is cluelless to (well, he confirmed it now). :mad:

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Looks like he was brain washed by Ero. So he sleeps well? He'd better learn to do it with one eye open and a baseball bat in hand. CAZZO!

I've changed my mind, this f**ker deserves a severe beating.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Hi guys.

Much to my dismay it must be said that Jens Larsen did not say these things. It would be easier to hate him more if he had, but just the same I apologize on behalf of Denmark. The media here has been tremendously hard on him as well, so I don't even dare to imagine the Italian reaction.

However- he has admitted that the first goal from Vieri should have definately stood. He labels the second a 50/50 call but stands by that decision. From his angle I can even understand that, whereas it's clear from the replays that the second was a valid goal as well.
I'm only a little bit anxious though, as Italy should and will beat Mexico, but the anxiety is down to the old man who continously disappoints me, and I'm sure many others. But that's a topic for another tread.

Va bene

Ciao

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
Glen said:
..the anxiety is down to the old man who continously disappoints me, and I'm sure many others. But that's a topic for another tread.

Va bene

Ciao
Fair enough and proffered as a gentleman would...

G

·
Not only shouldnt he vacation in Italy, but if I were him I would stay away from Australia as well! That second goal was as good as shechenkos against Juve this year. (ac milan supporters, you like tin-ass goals now?) But if I were croation I would not be singing we are the champions just yet because the only thing they have done is awake the sleeping giant of soccer! (I hope!)

Robi says: I know you are angry but try also to be normal. No need to dish out offensive stuff like that on Croatia. They played well and won, they had nothing to do with the disallowing of the goals.

·
Registered
434 Posts
peruk u di.khead...third-world??

i dont know if every italian in the forum is like this or if its just him, but i think he deserves to get shot

im guessing u live in australia...come to a sydney united game and yell out these quotes during a game

2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1

where did italy finish in 98?

get over it, no need to fu.ken start a racist argument just coz we outplayed u

and dont forget...the linesman doesnt get the advantage of a slow motion replay for 3 to 4 different angles like we do, give him a fair go...

i dont want to say anything bout italy just coz of one di.khead...

but i tihnk he should be banned before he starts sumthing

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
peruk said:
Not only shouldnt he vacation in Italy, but if I were him I would stay away from Australia as well! You handed a rubbish side, a third world country a win they didnt deserve! That second goal was as good as shechenkos against Juve this year. (ac milan supporters, you like tin-ass goals now?) But if I were croation (I would be in a building sniping people with my rifle) I would not be singing we are the champions just yet because the only thing they have done is awake the sleeping giant of soccer! (I hope!)
Go to hell..:fero: :wth: and stay over there. u can carry on with ur stinking comments at hell as much as the world cares . Loser. No need for these kind of statements.

ciao

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Peruk, that was out of order and just plain wrong. Most of us here aren't p*ssed with Croatia or it's people, just an inept linesman.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm not pissed at Croatia, they played great but Italy did enough to win (3-2) I'm pissed at the BS linesman that cost us the game. I have a feeling Italy will get some favorable calls to make up those huge mistakes that went against them in the Croatia game ;)

I hope:(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts