Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You keep on saying that the Danish team have the quality butt needs the expirience.

All og the players plays on fantastic teams all around Europe.

Schalke 04, Sunderland, Milan, Feyernoord, Everton and so on. Thoose teams are all some of them ther has one or more Danish players in the startline each time.

Regards
Kristian Eistorp

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I think Denmark will make it to the 2nd round, but unfortunately that means a second round meeting with Argentina and a probable exit. They first game against Uruguay should be a draw or a win, I can't see them lose, then they should beat Senegal but a win against France is unlikely. 4 or 5 points might even be enough to get them through.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I predict Peter 'road runner' Lovenkrands to be one of the young stars to shine in the WC.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Yes if Peter Løvenkrands get the chance... Unfortunately I don't think so as Morten Olsen (coach) thinks that Grønkjær/Rommedahl are better..

Starting 11 will be:

Sørensen (Sunderland)

Helveg (Milan) Henriksen (Panathi) Laursen (Milan) Heintze (PSV)

Rommedahl (PSV) Tøfting (Bolton) Graversen (Everton) Jørgensen (Udinese)

Tomasson (Milan) Sand (Schalke 04)

I'd like to see Løvenkrands instead of Rommedahl. Rommedahl is fast but he lacks tecnique, I think.

Denmark has great offensive subsitutes like: Madsen, Grønkjær, Løvenkrands but lacks quality defensive subs. Lustu and Niclas Jensen SUCK!

Defence could be a problem as I see things...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts