Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Michel, was it yesterday or the day before yesterday when subscribers were hailing Salvo and dispraising Mendes?

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
The most disappointing thing is that it's hard to be excited/enthusiastic about any new signing now knowing that each one means Mendes is just sinking his grubby claws in that little bit more...

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've seen this guy at the u-20 World Cup. If we get him , i would play him as a starter in Fuego's place . This guy its fantastic . Its like he can read opponents thoughts and intercept lots of balls being helped by his smart positioning and anticipation . Good passer of the ball , has strenght aswell . Great long shot , has both left and right . As michelco said , he is one of the best u-20 players in the world right now . The kind of young player that is way more mature than his age may say . I really hope it will get oficial asap .

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Meh, whatever, FC Mendes. Sold out soul.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@Michel: Seen him a lot, have we?
Tbh only the last tournament and youtube lol. But you see the quality is already there and he's only 19 years old.

But if he's that important, why was he forsaken by the big 10?
Juve wanted him. Monaco wanted him. Mendes bought 90% of his contract a week ago or so.

·
Administrator
52,107 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts