Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AC Parma have agreed loan deals for strikers Daniele Degano, Fabrizio Cammarata and defender Alessandro Potenza. They have sold the 50% ownership of Christian Maggio to Vicenza.

AC Parma have agreed with Ancona for the free loan of striker Daniele Degano, born in 1982 who is already half owned by the Gialloblu.
Parma have agreed with Cagliari and Inter for a free loan of Fabrizio Cammarata (born 1975, who has already played for Verona when Prandelli and Morfeo were there) and of defender Alessandro Potenza (Inter youngster).
Parma sold the half ownership of Christian Maggio, who is now on loan to Fiorentina, to Vicenza Calcio.
-------------------------------
Ever younger squad...

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
This will be Potenza´s fourth team he represents this season. I´ve never seen anything like it.

Is this official? You´re not saying any source...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

If anybody tells me to fúcking cheer up because it isn't that bad, I'll slit my fúcking wrists. Wake up, isn't that bad, it's far far worse than even I feared.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Jippie!

:)

:rolleyes:

:(

:depress:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cam said:
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

If anybody tells me to fúcking cheer up because it isn't that bad, I'll slit my fúcking wrists. Wake up, isn't that bad, it's far far worse than even I feared.
You think this is bad......seriously...? :confused:

Imagine no loans...no players that had come in this transfer window...that would be bad...

It's bad certainly not the worst that could have happened...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Bad? Bad doesn't go far enough to describe how awful this has been. Insulting. Degrading. Awful. Woeful. Embarassing. Disgusting. Disgraceful. And then some.

We shouldn't have sold ANYONE this January, & then we don't have to turn into a club fighting with Ancona over loan players:rollani:

It may only have been for 6 months, but it would have been final months of dignity. Instead, we have none, Parma has no dignity, just shame, & past glories.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cam said:
Bad? Bad doesn't go far enough to describe how awful this has been. Insulting. Degrading. Awful. Woeful. Embarassing. Disgusting. Disgraceful. And then some.

We shouldn't have sold ANYONE this January, & then we don't have to turn into a club fighting with Ancona over loan players:rollani:

It may only have been for 6 months, but it would have been final months of dignity. Instead, we have none, Parma has no dignity, just shame, & past glories.
And life goes on two more days and the window closes then all we have to look forward to for the rest of the season is to watch and see how things pan out on the field not that I'm confident for anything but we are safe from relegation we will survive till next year certainly.

I really couldn't care less what the general consensus and view of Parma is...that is the last thing on my mind or things I want fixed, degrading so what?...survival is more important then image and how the club is viewed.

And if it takes selling every player to survive then so be it. Any means necessary would be what I would be doing at the club myself this very moment, I certainly wouldn't want it to go bust because of stubburness to sell...a club can't be run by a fan, Moratti is more then living proof of that and it goes for the Goldberg's, Preziosi's of this world, who all put their heart into running the club like a fan and got their fingers burnt.

Past few weeks I've tried looking at everything from a neutral's point of view, all the transfer happenings from a fans point of view it sucks, but I accept that is our fate and people fail to see the need for the sales, we could have kept everyone grabbed CL and be thrown into liqudation come June, anyone who prefers that option needs to have their head examined...

If we were Scudetto contenders I would agree with not selling a single player but a CL spot that doesn't even see us with a guaranteed spot in the CL is certainly not worth the risk of survival of the club, too small a prize and reward...compared to what we would stand to lose...atleast if we won the Scudetto and went bust I could be proud to go bust as the club went out at the top.

That's just the way I see things...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Well, I havn't seen any of the players to be able to judge but...someone who couldn't get game at Ancona, some half-assed mediocre serie B attacker and a semi-decent youngster.

Why not just use the primavera players?? I mean isn't it better to use our primavera players then Inter's?? Have I missed something here?
"Policy of youth" they say. Other teams youth yes, but not our own. Explain that anyone.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Well if you see it like that then for the love of God stop telling me everything will be alright.

Respect isn't about other people respecting Parma, it's about me, as a Parma diehard fan, respecting the shambles that they have become thanks to Bondi, Baraldi & Tanzi.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
enola said:
Well, I havn't seen any of the players to be able to judge but...someone who couldn't get game at Ancona, some half-assed mediocre serie B attacker and a semi-decent youngster.

Why not just use the primavera players?? I mean isn't it better to use our primavera players then Inter's?? Have I missed something here?
"Policy of youth" they say. Other teams youth yes, but not our own. Explain that anyone.
Well, there is a difference between being a sub (and play sometimes - like Paolo on the beggining of the season) or being a bencher (always sit - like Pierini last year). Those players are there to **** themselves on the bench and if somebody got injured we would use our players anyway. We just don't want to waste their talent and rather keep them in Primavera. I prefer old players for this bench role but it seems that these 3 are cheap and that was the main goal.

So my point? They won't play anyway but we need quantity. And our Primavera players will grow better where they are.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These buys don't matter...they will be used rarely...they are there for back-up purposes...substituting. We will keep our current line up...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Degano is a left winger, kinda like Marchionni but on the left. And he IS a Parma youngster as he was groomed through our primavera before being sent out on loan around clubs. And we own half of him. He is not going to play anyway.

Cammarata is a good solution at the moment. Better than that Eliakwu fella for sure. He's played in Serie A before, under Prandelli and did not do bad. He's okish as Gila's back up. Plus he will be dieing to prove himself again - don't forget he'll be easily recruited.

As for Potenza, he's not going to play. Ever. We have Ferrari, Castellini, Cannavaro and even Oyola and Stefani in front of him.

These were ok moves.

·
Registered
725 Posts
http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/t0309.html

Babel translation.

02/03/2004. To Parma it has been introduced the last purchase, the forward Fabrizio Cammarata. These its first words from player of the Parma: "They are here above all for Prandelli. With he to Verona I have passed wonderful years? then it has added - they have come here with conviction. I could remain also to Cagliari but it appealed to to me to live again other seasons with Prandelli after the beautifulst experiences of Verona. They have left as soon as I have known of this offer ".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts