Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have to buy Daniele Adani! He is with the internetional side, is good and wants to join Parma. He would be glad to play at the Gialloblu. He sad that he is from that area. He and his family could feel themselves well at Parma and they would be happy to live there. He should have loyalty to the team. I think (hope) we'll see him in yellow-blue sortly...

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I dont know if Adani is able to play as a left-defender. If he is, buy him, otherwise we dont need him. We have Djetou, Ferrari, Bonera, Torrisi (?) and P.Cannavaro there

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I don´t think Paolo will come back next year. I think he will be loaned one more season! Torissi will be sold pretty sure, so we do need a defender!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From Calciomanager.it:

"Paolo Conti, Adani's agent, declared to Calciomanager.it: "At the end of the season my player will leave Fiorentina. He would like to play with Parma but also Juventus and Inter are interested in him"."

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Favalli?

From the same site:

"Not only Atletico Madrid for Giuseppe Favalli. Lazio experienced left outside player is in Atletico Madrid target. Also Italian clubs are interested in him in order to solve the left out problems. Offers from Juventus, Inter and Parma arrived"."

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I have been looking for information about Adani and i found some intresting things. He is one of violas best player this season. Only Manninger has been better.

Adani plays for a bad team and still he manage to play good. We should defintly buy him if we can. He can also play to the right in defence.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Adani can't play on the right, as he's too slow. I think we should get him as a back up or possible starter if he's worth it.

Re Favalli. I don't know. Sometimes he looks like international class and other times barely good enough for Padova Calcio. We have had scouts on the last three Boca games looking at their left back Clemente Rodriguez though, so considering Favalli's age and his wages and price, I find it unlikely that we want him really.

·
Banned
188 Posts
I have liked Adani eversince I watched him play against Arsenal in the Champions League a few years ago, he was top class, he first came on and played wide right and then in midfield and he even set up Batistuta's goal with his run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts