Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
24 year old central defender.

Has played the last 2 seasons in Vojvodina in Serbia. At the end of his first season there he was named in the leagues team of the year and was linked to a move, specifically to Russia, but he ended up staying another year. He was benched many times during the end of this season by his club because there are rumours continually linking him with a move abroad.

For the NT despite his 16 appearances hes not first choice at all. In the last qualifying cycle he was 4th choice behind Noveski, Sikov and Grncarov. He is seen as Noveski's long term replacement and will certainly be given more of a chance this time round as the system will probably move to a 5-3-2.

On his playing style im not too sure as i have only seen him a handful of times. Hes a big lad though at 190cm.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
I cant say anything :D I havent seen enough of him.

Maybe ask in the Serbian forum where the guys watch the league and Vojvodina in particular. Im sure Zoric will know more about him.

Why do you ask btw?

·
The 12th Player
1,154 Posts
i checked and yeah, it is hapoel beer-sheva, its one of the "medium" teams in our league, but they got a realy high budget and alot of crowd, they build a realy strong team this year, so if he will sign and keep going there you might see him in the EL in 13\14

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Oh well its definitely better than staying in Serbia or moving to Cyprus as MB said.

I always thought he would move to somewhere like Russia or Ukraine though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts