Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bilos returns to be near the Croatia

His representative, Hugo Issa, admitted that "they are thinking the supply seriously, because there is no a Glass of the World every day". The player of Mouth already played for the Selection of Pekerman, but the FIFA revealed that it was not in an official date and is qualified to dress the Croatian t-shirt.

The player of Mouth, Daniel Bilos, could play the World-wide one for the selection of the Croatia. His representative, Hugo Issa, admitted that "he always had the illusion and the expectation to dispute it with Argentina, but whereas he will apparently not be summoned, is thinking seriously about the supply of the European because there is no a Glass of the World every day".

The steering wheel was not summoned for the friendly one of the week last of the albiceleste, for that reason he is complicated that Pekerman mentions it. Issa felt that "their possibilities were exhausted all". For that reason reflotó the possibility that Vista the Croatian t-shirt.

In spite of to have played a party for Argentina before Qatar, the FIFA clarified that that game did not comprise of an official date, reason why prescribed is qualified to play the World-wide one by the Croatia.

It does not have impediments and the European want, then the decision to it fell completely in the player. "We are more, the situation is defined in this week", affirmed its representative.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
dammage7 said:
there is no a Glass of the World every day".
Ain't that the truth.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
I really feel sorry for those who rely on these lame translators to keep up with Argentine futbol.

With that said, here's to winning the 'Glass of the World'! Cheers.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Loco said:
I'll second that!

Sha la la la la!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Loco said:
I really feel sorry for those who rely on these lame translators to keep up with Argentine futbol.

well im sorry, i dont speak spanish, but i f support agetnina.
been supporting them since 1990 so please , let me to my thing.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
dammage7 said:
well im sorry, i dont speak spanish, but i f support agetnina.
been supporting them since 1990 so please , let me to my thing.
Don't be upset D7. Those translation programs are naturally quite funny. If you find an article, just post it in Spanish. Someone will come along and translate it for you.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I dont know I think dammage7 has brain dammage. MEMO to the idiot JUGOSLAVIJA JE UMRO.

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Oh please, you can't even write it properly and here you are lecturing someone on the Balkans. :wallbang:

Dammage has the right to support whoever he wants and he's not even from the territory of former Yugoslavia, so just let it be and learn your language before you claim to be a patriot.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Hrvatski Kralj said:
I dont know I think dammage7 has brain dammage. MEMO to the idiot JUGOSLAVIJA JE UMRO.
How about you just bugger off. Dammage doesn't speak spanish so he tried using a on-line translator. At least he gave it a shot.

I'd twist your little pin head off if I could get my hands on you.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
According to Sky Sports, Bilos has rejected the offer from Croatia, stating that he feels Argentine at heart and still hopes to play for Los Albiecelestes in the future. I'm not going to be ridiculous by saying how nice a guy he is for that :rolleyes: But I'm pleased of his attitude and I would like to see him go to the World Cup, because he provides something different. Here's the article

---

Argentine forward Daniel Bilos has turned down the chance to go to the World Cup finals with Croatia.

Bilos, who has played in one unofficial friendly for Argentina, qualifies for Croatia through his grandparents.

It had seemed likely earlier this week that the Boca Juniors ace would indeed agree to link-up with the European nation.

However, his agent, Hugo Issa, has confirmed that he will now be sticking with his homeland.

"I have already got in touch with the Croatian federation and told them that Daniel has decided to refuse their proposal," said Issa.

"He has said no because he feels Argentinian and wants to keep on having faith that in some moment he will be recalled to the Argentinian national team.

"He is very thankful for their interest."

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Licki Macak said:
How is this........let me have a try at it....Jebala te kurvina mrtva jugoslavija, mars u 3 pickine materi ti i bratsvo i jedinstvo.

Hmmmm try this with your trannslator and see what happens. :howler:
I can read that. How about if I send a translation to Batigold or Czar. I don't think they want that on their forum

·
Administrator
29,790 Posts
We do not allow any other language than english and sometimes, in the home forum, we allow them to use the language of the country. In this case, Argentina, talks spanish and any other language - croatian, french, german, etc - are not allowed.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Bocha said:
According to Sky Sports, Bilos has rejected the offer from Croatia, stating that he feels Argentine at heart and still hopes to play for Los Albiecelestes in the future. I'm not going to be ridiculous by saying how nice a guy he is for that :rolleyes: But I'm pleased of his attitude and I would like to see him go to the World Cup, because he provides something different. Here's the article
i hope bilos starts playing like first half of last year, right now his form has dropped.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I hope it really is true that he has rejected Croatia, but if you read between the lines Bilos himself has never said personally this. It is allways through his manager or agent. This soap opera wont stop till Pekerman plays him in a official game.

Also like some of you that are from Argentina know that the local papers have come out and called him a trator for even thinking of playing for his grandmothers country, this might be one of the reasons why he has put water on the fire temporarely.

Even if he wanted to play for the Cro NT, first he hasnt played a single minute in their qualiffying rounds. 2 it might distrupt the team chemistry
3 they really dont need him.

Im confident after watching the Cro NT smoke all their opponents....Sweden 2 times, tied Brazil the number 1 ranked team and won against Argentina the 2nd ranked team in the world. In the last game they didnt even have their best defender Kovac playing.

So good luck to you Mr Bilos and enjoy watching the WC from the sidelines.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Licki Macak said:
How is this........let me have a try at it....Jebala te kurvina mrtva jugoslavija, mars u 3 pickine materi ti i bratsvo i jedinstvo.

Hmmmm try this with your trannslator and see what happens. :howler:
Wrong again. Perhaps you try learning your own language before you go too far into this whole "I'm a big Croat patriot" thing.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ok guys this is not the place nor forum for your bickering. Take it to PM!!

P.S. Just what is wrong with Licki quote, he dottet all his i"s and crossed his t"s LOL.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts