Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's on his way to Florence. Good or bad?

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Not sure. He has potential, so thats good. But I wouldnt see him as a player that would do us an awful lot of good at this moment.

R

·
0 Posts
Who is Daniel Andersson, what country does he play for?
Any other signings or negiotiations?
Whats happening with Rui Costa?

J

·
0 Posts
Daniel Andersson is a defensive midfielder. He comes from Sweden, plays in the Swedish national team and in Bari. He scored a couple of times on penaltys for Bari last season. He has the potential to become really good. Perhaps a future star!?!

S

·
0 Posts
Daniel Andersson plays for Bari and swedish national team,

he is a central midfielder and Juventus had an option on him but Juventus didn't use it and now it seems he is ours.
He is still very young.

This is all I know from him and never ever some him play, but if Juventus wanted him he sure must have some potential, don't you think so.....

M

·
0 Posts
Daniel is a great passer of the ball and is very smart on the field but he is a bit slow. But I it would be a great buy for Fiorentina.

J

·
0 Posts
I´ve heard that he would cost about 130 million Swedish crowns and that´s like £10 million.
Is he really worth that much? I don´t think so. Fio could get a better player for less money. But then there´s the POSSIBILITY that D.A. will become a star but he isn´t one right now so he CANNOT be worth that much! CANNOT, I tell you! CANNOT! But he is...:(

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Last thing I heard, Andersson was going to Marseille...He is definitely NOT worth £10 million, I can tell u that.

·
Registered
104 Posts
ST, that would be Kennet Andersson, not Daniel Andersson... Also, if Daniel Andersson costs £10M, I'd go for £1M...totally not worth it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts