Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Maradona was a RB - Dani would be his successor :star: .

IMO, the most complete player in the World today. Who else can quarterback a team even though it has Xavi and Messi? He is everywhere.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Barca are mighty popular this season, but you can't say they don't deserve the praise. They are wonderful, and Dani Alves is out of this world he really is.

He's a monster. Takes a special kind of player to dominate from full back. Probably the second best player in the world right now behind that guy who also plays for Barca.

·
Registered
16,803 Posts
If Maradona was a RB - Dani would be his successor :star: .

IMO, the most complete player in the World today. Who else can quarterback a team even though it has Xavi and Messi? He is everywhere.
I'm sure Essien and Gerrard would have something to say about that.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Maicon and Ramos are better...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
No this season. This season is for Alves.
why because Barfa is on top? :happy: talk to me when Oh dani boy actually becomes a NT starter.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
why because Barfa is on top? :happy: talk to me when Oh dani boy actually becomes a NT starter.
Oh C'mon Dadouche you only bag DA because he plays for Barca,otherwise if he was a real boy you'd be talking differently.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Oh C'mon Dadouche you only bag DA because he plays for Barca,otherwise if he was a real boy you'd be talking differently.
Currently, I consider Maicon to be the best and he has earned it. Ramos comes at a close 2nd and Dani 3rd.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Well that´s a good reason; but Barça is on top in a good part thanks to the high Alves level.
The same goes for Inter and Maicon ;)

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
He already starts for a better team than Brazil. :stuckup::angel:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Dani only looks so good because Barca has so many world class attackers to receive his passes.

Put Quaresma and Adriano in Barca's lineup and then compare him to Maicon.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Did you watch him at Sevilla? Or are you saying they had a better front-line than you do?

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Then why does Maicon play ahead of him? ;)

Great player though, but Maicon is simply a better player.

·
Registered
69,969 Posts
Maicon maybe has a better combination of strenght+pace, but Alves is a better footballer. Certainly more technical and better with the ball.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts