Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not official, its just a thought. Dani I think would be a perfect fit in porto. WHy? Porto is a strict organization, they don't let players run they show and when players want to leave Porto sells them off to teams that players reluctantly agree to go to.

Dani is a free spirt who can't get his head out of every girl's legs :) . Porto will change this habit and settle him down and let his potential become a reality.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

D

·
0 Posts
I think he would be an excellent aquisition to the squad, but would Ajax really let him go?

Once again he has had an average season, in and out of the Ajax team. We all know how much youth players mean to Ajax. Dani isn't getting any younger and he should be playing regular 1st team football.

He is a hero with the Ajax fans and I have my doubts he would be tempted into going back to Porto.

After all, night clubs in Porto aint half as good as the live sex shows in Amsterdam :)

------------------
FROM DA UK PORTISTA
VIVA O PORTO!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
touche...but Dani has been transfer-listed by Ajax.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

<url>http://www.fcporto-online.com</url>

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I think Sá Pinto in porto would be good,but we would end the championship being the team
with more red cards...

·
Registered
964 Posts
It seems to be that the portuguese squad are going to SCP.It would be nice to pair Dani and Delfim in the midfield but now that Bento has come i dont think we will be buying Dani but i could be wrong , because we only have defensive midfielders.

J

·
0 Posts
I would love it if DANI came 2 porto a very good addition to our squad...

Everyone remember his goal VS. ARGENTINA in QATAR '95 ???

WAT A SCREAMER...

------------------
FORCA PORTUGAL
FORCA DRAGOES

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Anyone out there: can you tell me where´s Kostadinov? I miss his goals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts