Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I think he should complete his loan at QPR , we have a load of CM's the news said he is coming to replace DLR , actually he is more a " Guti that DLR !

·
Registered
3,168 Posts

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Premium Member
27,075 Posts
this makes me very happy, JRAM is showing more faith in our youth players and I hope he get playing time while Dutch 1-2 & guti get their act together

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Just watched a replay of the Hamburg V. Real Madrid match from the Emirates cup on GOL TV, I really don't understand why we don't give this fella a chance. We should keep him and sell Javi Garcia

·
Premium Member
27,075 Posts
he's one of my favorite players but the chance of him getting playing time seem remote

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Said it before, but the football in his boots is tremendous. He's not small, likes to play box-to-box, has pace, dribbling ability, first touch, and most importantly, he's a very good passer of the ball.

He needs to stay and actually play. I hope Pellegrini sees the ability he has in pre-season.

·
poco loco
3,657 Posts
he wont see many minutes with the midfield we have right now, unfortunately :doh::moan:

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
I saw him play for QPR a few times and he looked decent. Sadly, i doubt he will be given any opportunites in Madrid even if you guys don't sign another midfielder. It's a pity because I think he could be a very good squad player for Madrid.

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Said it before, but the football in his boots is tremendous. He's not small, likes to play box-to-box, has pace, dribbling ability, first touch, and most importantly, he's a very good passer of the ball.

He needs to stay and actually play. I hope Pellegrini sees the ability he has in pre-season.
if we cant buy alonso and sell VDV \ javi , i see parejo get a chance

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Quickly becoming one of my favourite players. What a talent.

I love how every time he receives the ball, he has his next move decided. There's no stuttering of the ball like a Sneijder, no hanging on for too long like Guti, no 60 yard pass attempts like Gago. He either moves it around quickly, or takes the ball and runs up field. There's alot of confidence in his play.

There's absolutely NO WAY this player can be loaned, sold, or anything. He's young and can slowly integrate with appearances. I want him as an option and giving Pellegrini a tough choice. That's all we can ask of him.

Going to be an excellent player.

·
Premium Member
27,075 Posts
he is the heir to guti's role in the club

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
he is the heir to guti's role in the club
I love HAZ more than anybody, but Parejo has far more to his game than Guti. Of course, there are perhaps a handful of players in the world who can make some of Guti's passes, but he obviously has other massive flaws. I see Parejo, if groomed properly, being a permanent fixture in our line-up, especially if 6+5 comes into effect soon.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Impressive, but I dunno he need to play every week, not benched with 3 or 4 players in the same position like last season, he's a huge talent Indeed but I think they will loan him next season.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts