Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah you know, it's unique... a compilation of missers. When the competition is started again and some games are played i will put some new "Danciulescu missers" the way he does it only into this thread. Damn he could start his own trademark of videos with missers hosted by the king of missers himself. Just like Seaman's dvd with mistakes from keepers.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Even so, he will be picked as Romania's best player for 2004...
Most of those misses were from his negative streak this year (a period of a few weeks where he just couldn't score). Overall I still prefer him more than D. Niculaie or M. Niculaie.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Marius said:
Even so, he will be picked as Romania's best player for 2004...
Most of those misses were from his negative streak this year (a period of a few weeks where he just couldn't score). Overall I still prefer him more than D. Niculaie or M. Niculaie.
Yeah don't get me wrong i don't say he's a bad player. He is a good player but sometimes he just misses this enormous chances. But still, overall he's good but i don't prefer him as a deep striker a little bit behind another striker would suit him better. By the way i think Neaga deserved the player of the year award more then Danciulescu.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts