Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Roy Keane is Irish, not like he's an angel.

If it was Ronaldo doing it to Duff you would not of thought anything of it.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Duff is not your daily Roy Keane...

He is more intelligent than keeee-no

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Disgraceful from Duff,players who do things like that should be ounished severely.He shouldn't be a scapegoat as these types of shocking butcherings go on all the time.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Duff is a flippin' legend, if he is banned for that then Ronaldo should be banned for the amount of times he has dived. Everything evens itself out.

And if he had done that to Pauleta or someone like that would anyone even care? Unlikely.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
I saw the game. Duff is a dirty little prick and well on his way to making Robbie Savage an angel in the EPL...

He did alot more than just trying to break Ronaldo's ankle as well....

Fricken disgraceful twat....

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
If Ronaldo wasn't the biggest cream puff in football, i might of cared. You never know, it might toughen him up a little.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
romafan53 said:
If Ronaldo wasn't the biggest cream puff in football, i might of cared. You never know, it might toughen him up a little.
That has nothing to do with it. It doesn't make it right. If you saw the game, you'd agree as well.

Maybe he should've spat on Duff's face ala Totti style. :thmbup: :rollani:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Flo said:
I saw the game. Duff is a dirty little prick and well on his way to making Robbie Savage an angel in the EPL...

He did alot more than just trying to break Ronaldo's ankle as well....

Fricken disgraceful twat....
Duff's not that kind of player. I don't know why he did what he did to Ronaldo as I haven't seen the game, but he certainly doesn't have a track record of it.

And drop the obsession with Robbie Savage, eh?

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
mutu1875 said:
Duff's not that kind of player. I don't know why he did what he did to Ronaldo as I haven't seen the game, but he certainly doesn't have a track record of it.

And drop the obsession with Robbie Savage, eh?
You again? What's today's definition of respect?

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Haha. Afternoon Flo. :tongue:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Flo said:
That has nothing to do with it. It doesn't make it right. If you saw the game, you'd agree as well.
I saw the game, most damage Duff did was cut him. Like i said, maybe it'll toughen him up a little.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
romafan53 said:
I saw the game, most damage Duff did was cut him. Like i said, maybe it'll toughen him up a little.
Duff didn't just cut him...He also went after Simao, Petit, and Deco. He's a dirty pig to say the least.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
so he gone after 4 guys? :eek:...

that made the portugese team look a little soft.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts