Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Baraldi Inter is pushing Parma for Adriano. They really want him this month.

Emre and Dalmat is two players considerd being on their way to Tardini. I really don't think Emre would suit in our current formation so I rather take Dalmat who is IMO a better player. He would be great to have next to Barone in 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1.

Season 03-04

_________Gilardino

Di Natale* - Morfeo - Marchionni

_____Dalmat* - Barone

Junior - Ferrari - Canna - Castellini
___________Amelia

*= New signings.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I really like both players, but if it is a dm we need then surely Emre is the better option. I think we could dig out both and money surely.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Dalmat is a strange player. He's got all the skill in the world but he can't use it to reach results. He's a headless chicken. I want someone with a football mind who can read the game and direct the flow of play. Someone who can calm us down when we're under pressure and act like Prandelli's assistant on the pitch. A "Sensini".

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
VERDI said:
Dalmat is a strange player. He's got all the skill in the world but he can't use it to reach results. He's a headless chicken. I want someone with a football mind who can read the game and direct the flow of play. Someone who can calm us down when we're under pressure and act like Prandelli's assistant on the pitch. A "Sensini".
Yeah or someone like Bogho, I think we need a real experienced leader too, maybe Albertini would of been a good signing after-all.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VERDI said:
This is exactly what I think. AND I belive Prandelli is the right coach to get everything out from Dalmat. Just like he has done with Adriano, Mutu, Barone, Ferrari, Morfeo and Gilardino. I really belive he can fit here at Parma.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A leader is needed by Parma. Thats for sure.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Shero said:
A leader is needed by Parma. Thats for sure.
For me it's not a priority at the moment as I think the team reacts very well in difficulty as they proved against Udinese.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I think there is a lot of crap flying around...I would take no notice...I think at worst we would lose Adriano and Frey now.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
To me Emre is ten times the player Dalmat is. I would love to have him at Parma. Him next to Barone in a 4-4-2 makes me drool. However it won't happen, so now I have drool all over my keyboard for no reason...:(

About the leader in the team, I think Verdi is spot on in his latest post. Although this years team ain't as talanted as last years team, the reason why we're doing better now is because of maturity. This team is much mature then last years. We don't loose every game we take the lead in, and make much less critical mistakes. We're much more solid and effective and that allways wins over talant.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Please no Dalmat. Emre? I was dreaming about him some time ago. But I'm not so sure now... OK he would bring something special, he's much more talented than every Parma midfielder but I just can't stand his childish behaviour, he's too much temperament. What a pity for such a talented player.

Anyway all these threads are pointless and disturb me.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MORATTI IS NO LONGER INTERS PRESIDENT! :)

This probably means Adriano is staying!:eek:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
VERDI said:
For me it's not a priority at the moment as I think the team reacts very well in difficulty as they proved against Udinese.
We were lucky against Udinese. Anybody who saw the game could see that. But I guess you see other things than us.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GaGa said:
I wouldn't bet on it Faccetti is still in charge.
So, what will it be like in Inter now?

Who gets to finance the team?

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I like the line in your sig GaGa, any clown can claim to do sports "journalism":groan:

Oh, & fúck off, I'd rather have the €28m than get fúcked over with another dreadful swap deal like Almeyda, Conceiacao or Bachini.

Of course I would like Emre, but we always get the bad side of swap deals...And we'd probably only get him on a loan deal:rollani:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Shero said:
We were lucky against Udinese. Anybody who saw the game could see that. But I guess you see other things than us.:rolleyes:
I didn't see the game. I've seen several reports saying that we were terrible in the first half but picked up in the second half and deserved the equalizer.

But you know better of course?

One advice, get off my back! I mean it.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Wow, we are all falling for this bítchy fighty thing, aren't we?:eek:

So who is next? Enola falling out with Shanie?:tongue:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
VERDI said:
I didn't see the game. I've seen several reports saying that we were terrible in the first half but picked up in the second half and deserved the equalizer.

But you know better of course?

One advice, get off my back! I mean it.
Jepp. I saw it.

Get off your back?:howler:

The same shit goes out to you.;)

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Märco said:
I just can't stand his childish behaviour, he's too much temperament. What a pity for such a talented player.
He has got a big problem with his temper, but if you´ve got a coach who can control him like Terim did at Galatasaray there shouldn't be a problem.

If you get him then I hope it will be good for his carrer like it was for Adriano and Mutu.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts