Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of u guys know Dalmat can play any where on the midfield line.... so my question is, where should he play next year ?

On the Left:

Dalmat -- DB/Emre -- CZ -- Conceicao/???

On the Right:

Recoba -- DB/Emre -- CZ -- Dalmat

In the Center:

Recoba -- CZ-- Dalmat -- Conceicao

as u seen this is assuming Cuper ****inues to use the 442 line-up ....

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
continues ... thats the word !!

any way IMO i want to see him play in the center with CZ ... he has good vision and passing ability PLUS he can cary the ball forward, also he can shot with both feet.

some of u might say there are to many attacking player in the midfield line, IMO not really ... i mean Lazio when they won the title the used more or less the same kind of midfield:

Nedved--DS--Veron--Conceicao

Nedved is the same as Recoba a non-defending player "almost a forward"

simoni is the DM = C.Zanetti in our squad

Veron is the 442 playmaker = Dalmat

Conceicao = Conceicao

so IMO the left flank problem should be fixed with the signing of a new Left Back

However if cuper put Emre ahead of DB in the picking then i would want to see Dalmat on the right ... thus allowing Emre to play in the center..... Nevertheless, i still think that Dalmat is at his best when playing in the middle of the park, but Emre and Dalmat together in the same line-up is better for Inter.

·
Registered
320 Posts
The great thing about Dalmat is exactly that he is capable of playing that many positions:)

We always seem to have someone injured or someone has to many cards. In these kinds of situations he can stand in a substitute the players to perfection, therefore i dont think that he will get 1 single postion to play.

And to be honest i don't know for sure which position i would insert him in.

I would really love to see Emre in central midfield cuz this guy rocks defensively as well as offensively. And his partner should be C. Zanetti.

On the leftwing I think someone will be signed and i this leaves us with rightwing where Conseicao has disappointed this year. This guy has huge potential and if he can find the form then he should be a sure starter. So this basically leaves no places for Dalmat.....

BUT this is never going to happen cuz someone will always be either suspended or injured, and then Dalmat will step in:)

He will be one of the most importent players next year:)

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if u ask me i think that Dalmat is better than conceicao any way !!

the same goes with Emre .. i think Dalmat is better
the Only reason i would not put Dalmat in the Center is coz we can get both Emre and Dalmat in the starting line-up, by putin Dalmat on the right .

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
how can u compare dalmat to conceicao?? conceicao has been terrible with us...while dalmat had a great season and never disappointed us...conceicao plays so well for portugal but crap for us... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Carson, u did'nt get what i meant ...
i meant that IMO Dalmat is better as right winger than Conceicao whether Conceicao was on top form or Not !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts