Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a great match yesterday against man city, and has been playing very well according to followers. the interesting thing is that he is playing on the flanks, both right and left. pekerman should keep tabs on him, possibly the fix to our left mid problem :cool:

·
Registered
504 Posts
good news, its surprising that hes doing good out of position in a hard league...i always thought he was a center midfielder and nothin more.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Yes D'Alessandro has been playing very well for them on the wings, in the games I've seen. I'd certainly like to see him called up.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
darío silva,ex-portsmouth,talked in an uruguayan tv program.he said dalessandro didn't even know the team position in the table.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
El Chaná said:
darío silva,ex-portsmouth,talked in an uruguayan tv program.he said dalessandro didn't even know the team position in the table.
dario was prob talking about himself, cos he was a joker at portsmouth. Andres did an interview for a paper, and he stated the clubs league position.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Anyway, he is obviousely helping his team to score more than one goal a game. Portsmouth trashed West Ham yesterday away from home 4-2. Good game by D'Allessandro but not his best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts