Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I think the Daily RECORD favours the side that is losing, was Celtic for so long now all pressure is on them so we get slight break.

Picture should have been airbrushed(It was in Sunday Mail)

And Lambert should know better, especially when his dad is a Rangers man...

ChelseaBear

Lambert Scarf pic

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be logical, with all the partying going on around him.

Just think he and any other celebrating players from any team should watch what they are doing

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
did he sing sectarian songs at the post match celebration like a certain Rangers director a few years back?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
what exactly is the problem here anyway?? The Pope?? Roman Numerals?? Rangers should just get Queen Lizzie's XI scarves or whatever. Mountains and Mole Hills are words that come to mind.

·
Registered
740 Posts
"what exactly is the problem here anyway?? The Pope?? "

Religion has nothing to do with football hence it should not be involved. It only causes problems.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
What the hell is wrong with some people? How obvious does a doctored picture have to be? Just look at the bloody scarf. There are two ends of it, one going over his left and one going over his right shoulder. The part going over the right shoulder is the one in question. If you look at the bottom(real) picture, you'll notice that it's the same scarf on both sides. In the doctored one, the two halves don't even match. Also, in the fake one, the orange end of the scarf is positioned in such a way, that unless laws of physics were defied, the other end of the scarf should be somewhere around Lambert's butt, not other shoulder.

Besides, if I, as an at least nominally Protestant fan of Celtic am not bothered by the possiblity of a player wearing a scarf saying "Pope's XI", I don't see why anyone else should.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
good to hear your opinions Paulinho. people do over react in sotland when it comes to things like that, but thats due to people bearing in mind some ugly incidences that may have resulted in the past due to the football/religion connection. personally i dont think their should be such a connection in the way it is sometimes 'used' in almost blasphemous ways, but i dont see anything wrong with people expressing their passions in life together.

·
Registered
54 Posts
LOL The top one, u can see that the orange bit has just been cut our and dropped over the realy one that did not say Popes XI

·
Registered
740 Posts
I think it did if you look (on the one with two green sides) at the green side its exactly the same as other one except stretched, even the drapery is the same.

Regardless i'm sure lambert is 100% innocent he either didn't know or was just playing to the fans.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts