Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder, how many such things we're gonna see in future?

Daily Mail apology
Tuesday, Mar 28, 2006
Chelsea Football Club has received an apology from the Daily Mail for an article that appeared in November.

The apology, printed in today's edition, and the original article were part of the Des Kelly column.

The apology reads:

An article on 22 November 2005 "Frank's Feat Really Stirs the Blood" referred to a treatment called "blood spinning" that has recently been banned by the anti-doping agency. We would like to clarify that neither Chelsea, Frank Lampard nor Bryan English have ever used this treatment. We apologise for any misunderstanding.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
kat said:
I wonder, how many such things we're gonna see in future?

Daily Mail apology
Tuesday, Mar 28, 2006
Chelsea Football Club has received an apology from the Daily Mail for an article that appeared in November.

The apology, printed in today's edition, and the original article were part of the Des Kelly column.

The apology reads:

An article on 22 November 2005 "Frank's Feat Really Stirs the Blood" referred to a treatment called "blood spinning" that has recently been banned by the anti-doping agency. We would like to clarify that neither Chelsea, Frank Lampard nor Bryan English have ever used this treatment. We apologise for any misunderstanding.
Have ever used or ever been caught using the treatment?

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
panicos said:
Have ever used or ever been caught using the treatment?

Don't go on my territory.
Yeah, would of been wiser to say" never been caught", however, it's their choice of wording, not mine nor club's. End of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts