Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For thoses who can read French, France Football will be available everyday at 17H (French Hour). And free, you can download it from the website. PDF format reader just needed.

Just click on the pics :

Yesterday :

Today :

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
That's nice but frankly they're just being lazy. Downloading papers and magazines in pdf never got popular because noone wants to read them that way. And for such an established publication, FF didn't even have a website until a few years ago.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Well at least noone would say of L'Equipe that they ever made pretenses to be a quality publication. But yeah, that's quite sad :D

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
That's nice but frankly they're just being lazy. Downloading papers and magazines in pdf never got popular because noone wants to read them that way. And for such an established publication, FF didn't even have a website until a few years ago.
As far as I know it's not replacing the actual magazine as in issues, the PDF thing is only an extra service. The idea Martin is to have these couple of daily pages printed and read between work and home, just in time to tune into the game. Mission complete!

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
As far as I know it's not replacing the actual magazine as in issues, the PDF thing is only an extra service. The idea Martin is to have these couple of daily pages printed and read between work and home, just in time to tune into the game. Mission complete!
I'm just saying for FF being such a quality outlet that they are to have no web presence and to make no investment in it either is just sad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts