Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
News from Brazil says that the forward Dagoberto, 22 years old, from Atletico Paranaense could be going to FC Bayern by 20 millions euros.

This business would be intermediated by Lothar Matthäus, whom is at Germany from last 10 days.

Dagoberto is a very good player, had been at Brazilian NT in all divisions and is provided of much technic, ability and very fast. He's a player that takes the ball and go aread, rightly to the goal.

Abt Lothar, brazilian press says that he'll not back to coach Atletico and that his travel to Germany to solve some particular problens is just to dispiste that he'll not back.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just regarding that 2 months ago Hamburg tried to sign with him.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
French passport

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I really doubt we will pay 20 million Euros for a player who isnt tried and trusted in Europe or the Bundesliga.

And why do we need a striker if the Poldi deal is passed?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dagoberto is pretty good, believe me!! Some of the brazilian press say he is better than Robinho. I could say he's better too.

And abt Lothar, this isn't confirmed, but everything sounds that he really won't back, 10 days to solve himself problems? Isn't that too much?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Try to load the clips... Than you see as well he is! ;)

Abt Lothar, he was doing well. Eight games, 6 victorys and 2 draws.
But his temperament is very strong. By the way, I was liking his work as coach.
Before he gone, one game, one lost. The auxiliar is training the group, but here the press is saying next monday Atletico will sign with a new coach, called Givanildo de Oliveira and is very sucssefull with teams at North but never had a chance in a big club. Let's see. Probably this weekend we'll have news abt Lothar.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
as i said Tifo. I doubt Bayern would splash that much for an untried star. Bayern have been scouting Portugal heavily past few weeks.

Anyone know who would be interesting from there?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dagoberto is quite fast, has agility and ability.
He is that kind of player which takes the ball and go in the direction of the goal, not to the side of the field.
When you see he playing you know that he is that kind of special player, that makes diference in the team. He is not shy. Another good player that could compared with him is Nilmar.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I saw Dagoberto on the Copa Libertadores a last year I think, or maybe it was the Brazileirao. What I do know is that Bayern are in deed interested in him, then again, if we have Poldi on the move, why do we need another forward for?

I have 3 question's I will please like a answer to.

1. What happened with the Poldi transfer? ¿Why did balla_basti said it was near?

2. Who is Bayern actually negotiating with, for Ballack's predecesor?

3. Are Mehmet Scholl, Ali Karimi, Zé Roberto and Jens Jeremies are going to renew contract's?

*I think Bayern are scouting Portugal, because they are interested in Diego from Porto. Or maybe Simao from Benfica.

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
filo4efcbm said:
I saw Dagoberto on the Copa Libertadores a last year I think, or maybe it was the Brazileirao. What I do know is that Bayern are in deed interested in him, then again, if we have Poldi on the move, why do we need another forward for?

I have 3 question's I will please like a answer to.

1. What happened with the Poldi transfer? ¿Why did balla_basti said it was near?

2. Who is Bayern actually negotiating with, for Ballack's predecesor?

3. Are Mehmet Scholl, Ali Karimi, Zé Roberto and Jens Jeremies are going to renew contract's?

*I think Bayern are scouting Portugal, because they are interested in Diego from Porto. Or maybe Simao from Benfica.
I think i can answer your questions, too :D ..

1. There is nothing official yet, but there are many rumors saying that the transfer of Podolski to Bayern is through. Hoeness was asked that question last week in TV and he replied with a big grin in his face that there is nothing new to report yet - everyone could sense what he was thinking though... ;)..

2. There is no official news on that. Bayern is interested in Marc van Bommel but Hoeness also told in a tv interview that they are thinking about 1 or 2 Bundesliga players. He only ruled out a move for van der Vaart because Hoeness thinks he lacks international class yet ( what a dumbass :D but we won't let him go anyway...) .

3. The club will make a new offer for a 1 year contract to Scholl and he already stated that he will accept every offer Bayern makes to him. After his career as a player, Scholl should later be part of the Bayern youth coach team if i recall it right.. It's not clear if the contract of Ze Roberto will be renewed, Bayern would like to but they tend to make an offer for just 1 year while Ze Roberto asks for 2 years. I have no news on Jeremies but i think that they will keep him, too and also Karimi will stay as far as i know.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts