Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
he scored in leicesters 2-1 away win in the fa cup against charlton,good on him.he had a great chance to score a second goal.and his coach commented that nikos was superb in the defence.

·
Banned
195 Posts
goonis will have a ball ( or two) when he reads this thread.
He rates Dabizas as the best Greek player we have ever exported.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
No... stop putting words in my mouth

I said he was the most successful Greek export -- not the best

and I actually take that back because when I made that statement I forgot about Zikos who I think is the most successful Greek abroad

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i agree about zikos he might not be the best greek player going around,but he is a permanent starter with his club monaco,and they did reach the champions league final,so yes he probably is our succesful export.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Who cares about Dabizas? He's not in the NT anymore, he plays for a crap team in a crap league and he's never going to play for a big Greek club again.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rehagle might re- call him,the fact that he is playing in the second division doesnt bother rehagle. look at tsiartas and vryzas .a couple of more performances like that and otto will have in the national team until his 45yrs old.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No. Rehhagel has stopped calling him. His place in the NT is gone, even if he moves to Manchester United.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Who cares about Dabizas? He's not in the NT anymore, he plays for a crap team in a crap league and he's never going to play for a big Greek club again.
...which means he's on paok's list for next season then. :dielaugh: To get in to the argument, I don't think he's the greatest export ever, he's one of the best known courtesy of his stint at Newcastle. :drunk:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts