Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the excellent job Dab has done since yesterday with the Mafia forum, a promotion was long overdue. As a reward for all the effort and long hours he's put in Dabob has now been made FM of the Lounge. :)

:party: מזל טוב

·
Registered
24,051 Posts
After the excellent job Dab has done since yesterday with the Mafia forum, a promotion was long overdue. As a reward for all the effort and long hours he's put in Dabob has now been made FM of the Lounge. :)

Thank you, Boyo.

After a difficult Passover, I think I deserve it :wee:

·
Registered
24,051 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
The xt lounge liberated only days after dabbys takeover of the mafia forum, next is Jerusalem god willing. :pray:

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And on his first full day on the job he's already edited and deleted a CM and an Admin's posts! :dazed:

·
Registered
40,492 Posts

lol
And on his first full day on the job he's already edited and deleted a CM and an Admin's posts! :dazed:

lol

·
Registered
24,051 Posts

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
You're back you mofo? Now that I'm leaving from all these migrations in Europe you come back?

It's time for another countdown:pat:, you wanna do Juve this time so they can win the CL?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts