Sporting will win the UEFA cup!
Portugal in da finals of da euro 04
Da Portuguese taught da Brazilians how to play sawker

BOW YOUR HEADS, ballsniffers!!!! :howler:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
now just win some WC and you have a TOTAL domination :D

btw best portuguese player today is a brasilian, how odd is that ;)

bye

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Liternit said:
now just win some WC and you have a TOTAL domination :D

bye
Who would that be?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Liternit said:
And the most capped and possibly the most decorated Brazilian player of all time is an Italian :stuckup: :proud:

depending, of course, on which of his passports you're inclined to believe :tongue: :D ;)

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Mourinho is crap. Give him Valencia and see how he performs, see if he can make them into winners again. If he can do that, then he must be the best.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Vagabondo said:
And the most capped and possibly the most decorated Brazilian player of all time is an Italian :stuckup: :proud:

depending, of course, on which of his passports you're inclined to believe :tongue: :D ;)
read bellow

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Liternit said:
I´m clueless, if someone asked how was the best football player from Portugal I would say Eusebio. But I know he is not Italian, but from Mozambique I think
:confused:

Liternit, i was talking about Cafu :star: :)

·
Registered
59,182 Posts
Laporta said:
Mourinho is crap. Give him Valencia and see how he performs, see if he can make them into winners again. If he can do that, then he must be the best.
no, send him to Feyenoord.

At least a Valencia manager will be able to attract more than the likes of Bruno Basto or Pascal Boschaart.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Vagabondo said:
:confused:

Liternit, i was talking about Cafu :star: :)
ahhh I did not get it then :D , but that does not make sense, he has a Italian passport like RC has a spanish passport, that does not make him Italian, he was born here in Brasil and started playing professional football at my club.

unlike the best portuguese player today

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Laporta said:
he took Porto to a CL title, what more do you want :( and look at the Chelsea side, its far from a great team individual wise, they just have solid players. As much as people love to hype players the only oustanding player is their keeper and Lampard, but not as much.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Deco is not even close to being the best Portugese #10, much less the best Portuguese player.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Pila said:
Deco is not even close to being the best Portugese #10, much less the best Portuguese player.
whos claiming that? I just wonder today who is a better player than Deco...

Ronaldo/Quaresma?

They might have more tricks, but none contributes as much as Deco, who can defend, score and assist.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Liternit said:
whos claiming that? I just wonder today who is a better player than Deco...

Ronaldo/Quaresma?

They might have more tricks, but none contributes as much as Deco, who can defend, score and assist.
I think Deco is a fine player, but he has yet to be as productive for our NT as he's been for his clubs. At this moment, he doesn't even come close to the production of Ronaldo and at least 5 other players on the NT. The game in which he carries Portugal, much like Figo, Rui Costa and, more recently, Ronaldo have, it will be his first.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Liternit said:
but that does not make sense, he has a Italian passport like RC has a spanish passport, that does not make him Italian, he was born here in Brasil
I agree with what you said and of course Cafu is 100% Brazilian, but in Spain (as far as I know) all a player has to do to get a passport is work there for a certain amount of time. whereas in Italy a player has to have some sort of Italian background to qualify for a passport i think.

but if they do have this backgorund (which is very common in Brasil, Argentina and Uruguay) then they can usually get one automatically even without going to Italy at all, like Diego did from Santos before he went to play at Porto. Cafu's agents didn't even bother with documentation though and just got him a fake one instead :D

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
ahh yes, I too have a portuguese passport because of my mother. But I do remember what you are saying and its was not just Cafu, there was a bunch of players at that time moing to europe with a fake passport :D Edu is one I remember recently

1 - 20 of 42 Posts