Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donovon! Welcome back! Time for da US to diss this US posta boy and hand it to somebody else who has real sawker ambition

Give it to da current best US playas...mastroeni or to Eddie Johnson!

Mastroeni is 1 hell of a midfielda! n is very underrated in da US mainstream! :nono:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Donovan is gay...Period he is the David Beckham of American Footy.....Hes a pop star not a soccer player

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I am no fan of Donovan but I think he is good for the MLS and I am happy to see him back:cool:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,483 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
Mastroeni is 1 hell of a midfielda! n is very underrated in da US mainstream! :nono:
One hell of a player and a person .... met him yrs ago here while playing for the Fusion... :thmbup:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Frankly I don't care what Donovan does from now on. I really hate having a puss who is scared of challenges as the "poster boy" to American soccer. Hopefully Eddie Johnson will not follow the same worthless path.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did u here his press conference...plz , *****!

i vote for Eddie , or Gaven , or Pablo mastroeni for US posta boy :thmbup: :thmbup:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a loser

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
JK you might want to watch out posting as JC, first days back everyone is watching;)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are twin bros . Knox is a shoe sales man. I have a college education :happy:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
Donovon! Welcome back! Time for da US to diss this US posta boy and hand it to somebody else who has real sawker ambition

Give it to da current best US playas...mastroeni or to Eddie Johnson!

I too hate Landy Cakes, but he is the most "talented player" we've ever produced. I just wish he wasn't such as a friggin wimp. And please give me a break with Eddie Johnson, he has pace. And thats it. I was praying he would pick up from where Brian mcBride left off. NO CHANCE, he just doesn't have a feel for the game. Hope he proves me wrong:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
you guys realize this post is from 2005.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I didn't like what he did in the Super Liga game vs. FC Dallas after he scored what turned out to be the winning goal. It was classless, and the ref was right to card his harse.

That said, it was a GREAT game ... 6-5, Cudos to FC Dallas for not giving up after going down 4-0.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I think he's just trying to over compensate for his receding hairline....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts