·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 11 18 year old Charlie Davis . He plays for boston College. Watch him

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
I thought Eddie Gaven is a midfielder? I like Eddie Johnson.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Gaven is a natural playmaker. He has a bright future. 5 11 is his hight...18 is his age.

Eddie Johnson and Edson Buddle r my best US forwards at da moment. I luv Edson...he has da game to play against France , or Brazil , ect. Eddie is a saftey playing sawker...he is just too explosive...too fast...too quick...too big...too mean to be stopped!

Charlie has da speed and da technique to blow up. Manu and Euro clubs r keepin tabs on him.

Kirk Quavas is enetering da MLS draft this yr...he is an Eddie Johnson clone.

Azuri. Oh , boy...watch him and nasaaka(spelling) The younger americans r improving their technical skills..combine dat w/ their athletism....damn!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
www.MLSnet.com

"talent not far from home"

Go and read da article. Read what a scout from England is sayin about da progress w/ your youth .

Milan will have a training school in Cali. Ajax has a school already in Florida. Real Madrid will propbaly invest here too? It is an untapped place for talent!

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Hahaha, Ronnie, I want to go try out too! That would be absolutely amazing. Thanks for the info, Jonny. You're a loose cannon, but sometimes you fire the right stuff the right way. :thmbup:

Anyways, as to the best young American striker Johnson has to get it. What a talent. Fast, built well, good on the ball, but most importantly the boy can just flatout put the ball in the net. A true gem.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
R10eDeus said:
Do you know where it is Jonny?

Southern Cali I think

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ole_metro said:
never heard of the kid

Well another 18 year old American striKer Robbie Rogers will probably sign with PSV or Bayern in Feb? USA is a huge land and playas are popping up fast and furious...like a monkey eatin a banana :howler:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rossi
Spector(voted da best reserve playa last yr)

2 of da best US playas r gone to ManU. Striker Cooper is aslo another yank who plays there.

Danny Karbiysoon, and Simak r playing for Arsenal

Zak Whitbread 1 of da best youth playas for Liverpool .

Weah Jr. He plays for AC Milan youth.

Jemal is a striker for Blackburn. He hot promoted this year. He is half American and Jamaican mon , ect.

Many more Unknown americans r playing . Many people dont know about.

Quavas
Cheezy(watchout for this 14 yr old and what a cool name to call your kid...cheezy).
Cameron is a dribbler. He is 15 and has crazy dribbling skills. Beasley watchout :dazed:
Kiki the best young goalie in da US(..Him and Cronin .AC Milan gave Kiki a youth contract)
Sokota has an amazing shot!
Nakaaka is good
Guiseppe is another talented playa , ect

Spector has German blood , Oneywu has Nigerian blood. Rossi has Italian blood. Cheezy is African. USA is a multi- racei country and has a huge population...U r bound to find talent. And Euro clubs know this. My job is done here :howler: :veiled:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
5 11 18 year old Charlie Davis . He plays for boston College. Watch him
If he is the best, he better get out of College and head to a pro team.

College is by far the worst place to grow as a football player. They only play a handful of games a year, there is free substitution and the quality of the competition is very poor. No way to even get fitness at the College level.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
I agree about colegio.

Thanks for all of the information, Jonny, how do you find out about all of these players?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cousin is a scout. I go with him sometimes on scouting missions

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
A pro-scout or a College recruiter?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts