Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today will the first big David-Day in Herning, I was thinking about joining one of "De stribede" fan-busses, it could have been good fun hearing them cry all the way back to the center of Fyn :smileani:

But to much work to do :sob:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Jimbo FC said:
Forget it, it didn't turn into a D-day anyway :moan:
I thought it turned out pretty okey, not as good as last years David-day though. But still, David was there, partying on like only he can, with his good mode turning the day into one to remember atleast for some time ahead for the rest of us. :thmbup:

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Wakky said:
I thought it turned out pretty okey, not as good as last years David-day though. But still, David was there, partying on like only he can, with his good mode turning the day into one to remember atleast for some time ahead for the rest of us. :thmbup:

Yes Jimbo, David made the only goal of the match, why this week for big-David week :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wakky said:
Wakky said:
Yes Jimbo, David made the only goal of the match, why this week for big-David week

Come you guys :dielaugh: , it turned out great, it was the first David-Day that didn't turn out our way, the Brøndby match turned very David ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts