Xtratime Community banner

1501 - 1520 of 1687 Posts

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
This red tape due to involvement of Chinese state owned companies?
Let's wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,959 Posts
No christmas gift it seems. Some hilarious speculation though:

A.C. Milan and the mystery of the Chinese capitals

"The point, however, is to understand where the Chinese funds actually come from. Rumors and suspicions have intensified that they actually are funds that Berlusconi had gathered abroad and that, under the pretext of the installment sale of Milan, the entrepreneur and former prime minister intends to bring back to Italy."

·
Registered
9,026 Posts

"The point, however, is to understand where the Chinese funds actually come from. Rumors and suspicions have intensified that they actually are funds that Berlusconi had gathered abroad and that, under the pretext of the installment sale of Milan, the entrepreneur and former prime minister intends to bring back to Italy."

Hahaha... conspiracy theory
I like that. Is this a communist thing ☺

·
Registered
13,959 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
SES: "Next year we intend to invest €300m in the youth sector by creating a Milan Youth Academy in China to train the young Chinese players" *@MilanNewsit

WTF? Milan is an Italian team! they should invest in Vismara instead!

·
Registered
13,959 Posts
Yeah that's absurd.

·
Registered
47,277 Posts

according to calcioefinanza.it
the funds come from the British Virgin Islands
lol

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Oh weren't we supposed to be jolly & all, suck it up because those were the only bidders? Now it's a joke :facepalm:

Thanks for the link, Toni.

Nothing surprising here. Official confirmation, though, especially for our friends in lala land.

If I'll just add one meaningful fact to all this. This ping-pong guy, whatever his name is, lied blatantly when he said his company couldn't move capital out of China. Yes, the Chinese govt is starting to enforce those restrictions to capital movements, HOWEVER, that's for any investment above/exceeding 1 billion USD. This whole deal is well short of a billion, needs no authorization whatsoever, as per the Chinese themselves, not my personal opinion.

So let's enjoy the ride to bankruptcy if this deal is ever closed.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
With money, yes, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but it in fact is black & white, black & red actually, no pun intended....

As for the subjective bit. Lying? Is that an official hearing or maybe there's something I'm missing here? Again, you seem to be a sucker for reruns. Well, it didn't work out the first time arguing! I couldn't figure out why for the love of whatever waste time & effort going there again. No trophies either :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
200 million is already in Berlu's pocket.
March is not too far away and see who has the bragging rights

1501 - 1520 of 1687 Posts