Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something new from our all "favourite" dutch coach: After 5 months only Advocaat resigned today as Gladbach coach.
No big surprise for me , I even did not understand why they wanted him, some of the rest here might agree with me. ;) Anyway, I am curious where in the dutch league we will see him again. Or will we never see him again as coach there, wouldn´t also be too bad.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Pathetic really, but not unexpectec. Now we can hope again that they will start to do well very soon in order to at least keep Sonck there.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, thats what also came into my mind first. But I am sure he will not return, I read again and again interviews with Sonck in which he complained how unfairly he was treated at Ajax and how frosty the atmosphere there is. I think he would prefer to play on the moon before going back. *gg*

·
Registered
59,146 Posts
if only he stayed :(

but now with him back in Holland I predict PSV to go for him if Hiddink leaves as they've proven in the past that they like to go for managers who've worked for them in the past. (remember also Hiddink had a clause in his contract saying he can manage a side in the WC 2006). Lets hope they do it again :D

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
Maybe Sonck will come back a different person, and a different player. The goal-scoring machine that Ajax thought he was. :rolleyes:
Dick back at PSV? hmm, it can bring about a lot of speculation. Though I thought Advocaat would give up coaching after his German adventure.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dick at PSV!? That would be cool. :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have no objection to that either. :D

But I think PSV is smarter than that, sadly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts