Xtratime Community banner

1461 - 1480 of 1492 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Piatek missed a 110% chance 10 minutes before the end of the game.

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
yeah if it was only for the Dárdaiék it's one thing, but the old one will go anyway, doesn't he? Marci should have a shot at the NT though. seems like a solid defender with free kick skills at that age already.

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
Német NT? We know he's closer than Palkó is:) Old one will go anyway yeah. My only concern with Hertha is the Dárdaiék, if it wasn't for them it's just another mediocre or less than mediocre német klub.

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
couldn't care less about the német NT. magyar it is. but yeah, I only cheer for them because of the magyar vonatkozás and because it's still old West-Berlin :)

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
Oh think there's no question he'll have a shot at the magyar NT. He'd probably already be one of our better players, but most likely he's holding out for the németek.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I knew at least one of the lil Dárdais will be too good for us. :(

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
So fár Palkó is not even stabil NB1 material at Szabitch.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Time for Szövi to say something inappropriate so that Berlini önkormányzat kiutasítsa so he can move back to his beloved Ungarische wasteland. :)

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
they would send me back to Bayern, that‘s the state I was coming from, so rather not. I just wish them some nice games against Sandhausen, Erzgebirge, Karlsruhe, Darmstadt etc next season :)

Sallai can shoot them there tonight

1461 - 1480 of 1492 Posts