Xtratime Community banner

1441 - 1460 of 1492 Posts

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
the official reason is that Preetzék megunták the constant falling down in the second half of season, every year

Dárdai‘s excuse is with that squad no surprise, they overperform earlier, then the younger players can‘t stand the pressure long term, plus injuries and etc

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I always thought Preetz is a schmuck.

Dárdai should take his place too, meanwhile keep coaching the 1st squad and the utánpótlás too. :howler:

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
Dárdai Marci is in Germany's U17 squad for the Euro in Ireland, which means he might play against Hungary if both teams meet in the 1/4 final

·
Registered
79,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,445 ·
He's going back to coach the youth team?

I'd be straight outta the door. How can he have the respek of the youth team when the 1st team have no confidence in him.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
He's going back to coach the youth team?

I'd be straight outta the door. How can he have the respek of the youth team when the 1st team have no confidence in him.
I'm thinking on the contrary, someone who has been coaching the first team for such a long time must receive great respect from die Junge.

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
Köln fired the edző and made Dárdai an offer for next season, which he visszautasított. so proud of my Westberlini countrymate :proud:

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
Not so surprising he'd get an offer quickly, even before the season is over. In today's modern foci a head coach lasting as long as he did is :eek:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
The Germans realized they were being stupid and so they have reinstated him as head coach.
Preetz fired at last.
What's up with all that German pride? What took them so long?

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
they are Prussians ffs

there is no such thing as Germans. Germanic tribes yes, but that also includes Holländers, Danoks, Engländerek, Schwedeks, Nordmen and Iceyboys

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Probably American-German secret service planted the virus in his office. Do secret services read Magyar Nemzet?
Get better soon, Palikám!

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Pretty sure Rossi will call him up sooner or later.

1441 - 1460 of 1492 Posts