Xtratime Community banner

1421 - 1440 of 1492 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
No idea about the others, but I expect Palkó to pick the Germs. If he ends up playing for us it'll be like it was with Otigba. We're always second choice.
Pal brought the family to friendly match against Australia (nobody goes to them)..Pal is the number 1 choice to be the national team manager. Don't think he cares where his son plays, but Im pretty sure the oldest and youngest kids want to make their father's happy. Id be shocked if Palko picked Germany (regardless of if they even wanted him). Id bet 90% he plays for Hungary and 75% he would pick Hungary if he had to choose. I believe I read at the time Pal was coach he considered himself to have a "german mentality with a Hungarian heart."

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Dárdai can sell another star: Plattenhardt. 25 million asking price. Interested buyers: Huddersfield, Everton.

Anada record-fee signing?

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Amazing performance today, the Schalke curse is broken. :)

All this while several players are injured, many of them are regular starters. Here is the full list:

Karim Rekik (injured during yesterday's game)
Vladimir Darida
M. Leckie
Pekarik
Plattenhardt
Selke
Klinsmann
Gersbeck
Friede

All of them are injured! Yet somehow Hertha won their first 2 games. :eek:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
5th round, 5th penalty against Hertha. That's gotta be some sort of record in da Bundababundás.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
High praise for this awesome kiddo

its party time down here in hungary, holleeeeeeeer

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Dedryck Boyata from Celtic will arrive during the summer transfer period.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
So rumour has it he'll get fired if Hertha don't win their next game against Hannover at home.

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
nobody, but that‘s how foci business works, you lose 5 games in a row, you gotta fire the edzö, hire a new one, hátha it‘ll get better....

of course it won‘t, unless they miracolously get some millions from somewhere to buy a bunch of quality players

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
mid-table or 11th is about the season cél i.e non-relegation, the fact that they overperformed in first half and then regularly go down in second half of season is what causes this decision. only a miracle edzö or some Messis or Kleinheislers in the squad can make them perform better

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
Sounds about right. 11th may be a little disappointing, but hardly a reason to fire the coach. A mostly selling club built on young players who manage to stay in the 1st division. Even Juji is too expensive for them:D

1421 - 1440 of 1492 Posts