Xtratime Community banner

81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Aron, I think I may be moving to the City of Angels north of San Diego of course after I partook in making this city the best and finest on the West Coast after 38 years...I'll start a great civilizing crusade in Los Angeles to make it the greatest and best city on the Pacific Rim.

Thus said, I will be attending a few LA Galaxy matches, tell me which visiting teams I should watch.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Aron, I think I may be moving to the City of Angels north of San Diego of course after I partook in making this city the best and finest on the West Coast after 38 years...I'll start a great civilizing crusade in Los Angeles to make it the greatest and best city on the Pacific Rim.

Thus said, I will be attending a few LA Galaxy matches, tell me which visiting teams I should watch.
Why not LAFC? Is it just because of Zlatan?:D I'm really not the best person to ask, Major. Atlanta seems like an exciting team, but that's partly because of the insane home crowds they get.

Very good! I see foci brains and technical skill..he may be Nemeth's prodigy!
Does look like he might have something, but hope doesn't stay in MLS his whole career. That's not gonna prepare him for real NT foci.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Why not LAFC? Is it just because of Zlatan?:D I'm really not the best person to ask, Major. Atlanta seems like an exciting team, but that's partly because of the insane home crowds they get
I'm thinking of relocating to Orange County, Anaheim, home of Disneyland and a heavenly place and the only pro outfit in football is the Galaxy. When one of the guys from the old countree comes to town I'll be sure to go.

·
Registered
920 Posts
He needs to be on the national team already..He didn't make the all star team in the MLS, but anyone that watches, would see he is the top player on Kansas City (one of the best teams in the league). He leads the team in scoring and tied assists. The thing is, he is not a statistics type player. He is very classy, old time Hungarian player. He has high IQ and technical ability. We dont pan out in leagues that require running or physicality, so it's pretty amazing to see him bring old time Hungarian soccer and do it successfully.He's listed as 6'1. He can play winger or up top.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
If he does have a high IQ he must know he needs to become an athlete to be a serious sawker player. Amirite?!

·
Registered
920 Posts
You're not wrong. He should also know that getting too comfortable in MLS is dangerous.
I agree and he may like America too much. The fact that he can bring his Hungarian style and be so successful in the US, shows how talented he really is. Just shocking to see he didn't get a legitimate chance in Hungary, a far weaker league than the MLS.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Gotta put career above comfort as most Hungarians don't. He's too old to be a tehetség by now. Enjoy being good here for the time being and step up a level in 1-2 years hopefully.

81 - 100 of 126 Posts