Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.futbalportal.sk/index.php?page=clanok&id=6716

There will supposedly be some negotiations soon between the two federations to discuss a possible joint bid for EURO 2020.

I think it has little chance of happening, but I'd be interested to hear other opinions.

Hey, if it happens, we'd finally qualify! :pp

:moan:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
In 12 years it has potential, would be great for developing football in both countries. As far as Slovakia's chances of qualifying, right now looks like your best shot is to re-join the federation as part of Czechoslovakia :)

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
I´d say hell yes, it could be a chance for developing football infrastructure. Howabout Slovakia qualifying I think that host country shouldn´t qualify automatically, it´s waste of space on account of better teams.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
We could use Portugal experience. They invested 650 mio.Eur into 7 new stadiums and reconstruction of 3 big ones (Dragao, Da Luz and Alvalade) and about 150 mio Eur went into infrastructure. It´s 800 mio Eur of investment which brought jobs for 4000 people, about 500 thousand visitors spent a lot of money for accomodation, food, beverages and tickets.

Bottom line: gayinings were about 800 mio.Eur. Quite a balance in comparison with expenses.

·
Registered
215 Posts
This would be the best thing to happen in slovakia since we won the world ice hockey championship and most likely Inter would have a shiny new stadium :)

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Hi Halenar, how are you ? Haven´t seen you here for longer period :)

Inter should share National Stadium with Slovan and Artmedia. IMO Inter with it´s limited fanbase should choose playing in some town-part like Dubravka or Ružinov.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Kajoo said:
Hi Halenar, how are you ? Haven´t seen you here for longer period :)

Inter should share National Stadium with Slovan and Artmedia. IMO Inter with it´s limited fanbase should choose playing in some town-part like Dubravka or Ružinov.
Hi, im good, i haven;t been on ICQ in a while because of my football commitments ive missed it terribly.:heart:

I agree inter should sell the pasiensky stadion, but just the stadium not the surrounding training grounds, with the money they could renovate dubravka changing the seating to plastic yellow and black seats, possibly even re-turf the grass and add under ground heating.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts