Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 654 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he sign for my club (paris) and i never see him play.
How do you rate him?
If you have to compare him with another player(more know by public), which player you choose.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sigma_Olomouc said:
Rozenhal has signed with PSG? Good for him. I still wish he never left Sigma, but that was bound to happen.

He is a confident player in the back who doesn't make a lot of mistakes. Even at a young age with Sigma, he showed class and composure.

and hubschman?
Where he play now, and does he confirm?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Doesn´t Hubschman still play for Shakhtar Donetsk? At least last time I noticed he did. As for Rozenhal, I agree, he is a good young player who may go on to better things (we will all ignore the goal his poor play let in against Angorra!).

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Rozehnal at Brugge was a very stylish, rather young defender who in a good day is a rock in defence. Unfortunatemy those good days were few the last year. Rozehnal made an awful lot of (small) mistakes in positioning, tackling, passing... . He has a lot of potential but he's far from there.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
some transfers news:

Plzen:
signed Robert Vagner from Budapest Ferencvaros, David Limbersky returned from unsuccesful loan at Tottenham.

Most:
Signed Radim Cizek from Jablonec, confirmed Siegl and Novotny also for next year.

Teplice:
Loaned Adam Varadi from Banik, Hunal signed new contract

Slavia:
lost following players: Kuka, Bejbl, Dosek, Sedlacek, Rychlik

·
Registered
972 Posts

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
West Ham boss fancies Liverpool's Baros
By Ian Ferris - July 21, 2005

West Ham boss Alan Pardew claims he would like to sign Liverpool striker Milan Baros.
Reds boss Rafael Benitez will listen to offers for the 23-year-old Czech international following the ?m signing of Peter Crouch.

Pardew told Sky Sports News: "I'm not going to talk about Milan directly because he's still under contract but we are after a striker and if someone of his quality is available, I am going to go after him."

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Ujfalusi eyes Viola stay Friday 22 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomas Ujfalusi has assured Fiorentina fans that he wants to remain at the club.

The Czech Republic international was rumoured to be on his way to Real Madrid earlier in the summer.

Fiorentina rubbished those suggestions and now Ujfalusi has publicly committed himself to the Viola.

“I see my future in Florence, tied to Fiorentina,” the stopper told the official Fiorentina website.

He also had time to praise the work of Coach Cesare Prandelli and has told the tactician he will play anywhere for him.

“The work we are doing with Prandelli and his staff is good,” he continued.

“I think we have a strong squad that has been strengthened by some of the purchases that have been made.

“I am ready to play wherever the Coach wants me.

“I can also play as a central defender, even though for the time being I’m being played as a right-back.

“However, it’s still early and we shall see what happens later on.”

channel4

·
Registered
20 Posts
What u think about Jun?

U know that Jun is transferred to Trabzonspor.And they r our rivals.What do u think about him.Can he be a thereat to my club in leauge?????

·
Registered
334 Posts
Jun is a very smooth player but he seems to lack the intensity to make it really big in football. There were times last season when it looked like he was having trouble staying awake on the pitch. Of course, he did lead the Czech league in goals with 14 (which I think was the worst ever total for a league leader, though I could be wrong on that), but don´t look for him to take Trabzonspor to top of the table. Overall, I would say he is a good, professional player, who has the potential to be very good, but probably won´t be any better than he is now.

1 - 20 of 654 Posts