1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
czar
u just made my day
actualy i dono wuts ur other half till now
and i loved being in jordan ...any way u r welcome very welcome here any time ..thats would be great to see u
can i know some info about u?????
if thats possible
and yes i,m in Amman
and all argentine fans are welcom here
right dizzy almeyda-parma

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Jordanian Guy,

Thanks, for the invitation :)

I am half Argentinean and half Armenian.I have lived most of my life between New York (I was born in New York), Argentina and Hong Kong.

If you ever come to New York let me know. Have you ever been in Argentina? If you haven't you should go one day. It is a beautiful country with exceptional people.

[This message has been edited by czar (edited 19-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Well Czar, i want to come in Argentina. :)
Czar can u give me an idea how to join a club cause i need to play. :) And its serious :eek:
Each & every week when i see Argentenian league in Fox sports it reminds me all youngstars are on the field, then what the hell i am doing here.As i see Argentina usually train Young players their bast.A lot of examples & players,who doesnt know that :)
Well in Europe its the oppsosite :(
U got the fact Czar,Dont u?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
czar
well i,ve never been in both
argentina and new work
i wanna go to argentina but i new york and all usa is not my cup of tea
..thanx again for the invitaion
and ur welcome again in Amman
the white city
pretty pretty cities

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Thanks, Jordanian Guy.
As I said in an earlier post. I am half Argentinean and half Armenian. But, I have always had a strong identity with being Argentinean. Perhaps, it is because I lived there or perhaps it is because my Mother is from Argentina.

I have always liked the Middle East. In fact I have traveled all over the Arab world from the Gulf States to Jordan and Lebanon. I have always found Arabic people to be hospitable, kind and courteous. I look forward to visiting Jordan and the Arab world in general again one day.

Mushfiq,
It all depends on your actual football quality level. There are loads of talented and skilled players. Many of them for a variety of reasons never make it. What is your actual playing experience? Are you currently training at all?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
wow, its so great to see so many from middle east..hehe i too am from there....Iran is where i was born...now i live in canada where soccer is not big, but i follow everything i can.

as a little kid, i was always in love with argentina. i watched the world cups and maradona was my favorite. everyone in my family and friends are brazil fans, but i die for argentina...its the greatest soccer country in the world. from its blue and white colours to its great history and its beautiful style of soccer, no one can ever convince me that argentina is not THE BEST!

ARGENTINA!
WC2002 CHAMPIONS!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts