Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this guy any good?
we just bought this argetinian defender..can you tell me more about him?
thanks mate:)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Ze,Avalos, is a 25 year old player that has been playing for Talleres de Cordoba. He is quite a good player. He is also quite versatile, as he can act as a defender or a defensive midfielder. He has spent most of career at Talleres, he started off there. I think that Talleres have been using him more as defensive midfielder than as a defender. He has tackling and marking skills. His ball distribution is also quite good.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks czar,
i think then he will do good, after all he is argentinian, and shuld do good with us..after all he should give a lot of dedication like every argentinian!:)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
czar:

Sorry to cut in here with this off-topic post, but it seems to fit a little bit: What about the Union team? Saw them yesterday on Univision and they looked like they were dominated by Boca, but almost pulled out a tie or victory even. It seemed there was a great difference between the Argentines who have gone to Europe and those on the pitch for Boca yesterday. A lot of fast paced long balls but not much detailed build-up. Am I wrong? Also, with Univision broadcasting Spanish and me linguistically challenged in all but English (American education) I did not catch if the portrero for Boca was Columbian or not. If he is native, get him in there before Bonano does more damage nationally.

thanks,

doug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts