Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
69,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mutu won´t play this tournament.

Adrian Mutu ratează prima acţiune din acest an a echipei naţionale. Aşteptat ieri în catonamentul de la Limassol, vedeta lui Juventus şi-a anulat biletul de avion spre Cipru din cauza unei accidentări la gleznă.

Tomorrow first game vs Armenia.

·
Registered
69,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Andretti21 said:
Starting Line-up vs Armenia in romanian Media

Libertatea: Lobont - Contra, Tamas, Chivu, Rat - Cocis, Radoi, D. Munteanu - Fl. Petre, Mazilu, D. Niculae.

Gsp: Coman - Bădoi, Iencsi, Maftei, Neşu - Rădoi, Pătraşcu - Opriţa, T. Bălan, Zicu - D. Niculae

??????????????????????????

I think it will be the GSP team.

·
Registered
69,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of course Mitea is still injured.

The Libertatea team will play the 2nd game I guess.

·
Registered
69,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Squad:

Portari: Bogdan Lobonţ (Fiorentina), Dănuţ Coman (Rapid)

Fundaşi: Cosmin Contra (Getafe), Valentin Bădoi, Vasile Maftei (ambii Rapid Bucureşti), Mihai Neşu (Steaua), Adrian Iencsi, Gabriel Tamaş (ambii Spartak Moscova), Cristian Chivu (AS Roma), Răzvan Raţ (Şahtior Doneţk)

Mijlocaşi: Răzvan Cociş (Şeriff Tiraspol), Tiberiu Bălan (Sportul Studenţesc), Ovidiu Petre (Poli Timişoara), Mirel Rădoi (Steaua), Dorinel Munteanu (CFR Cluj), Bogdan Pătraşcu (Piacenza), Florentin Petre (Dinamo)

Atacanţi: Daniel Opriţa (Steaua), Ionuţ Mazilu (Sportul Studenţesc), Daniel Niculae (Rapid), Ianis Zicu (Dinamo).

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Good luck to you guys.

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Stecino said:
Guys, anyone has the score line of how it ended? They were going to play today right?
bro they are playing tomorrow not today.

Also, I just want to say good luck to you guys against us tomorrow. May the best team win. Also, i think they will show the game on http://www.tvr.ro/romania1, so whoever cant watch it on tv can on the internet. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,284 Posts
Well the best possible decition is to use 2 different teams cause playing two days in a row cannot be healthy for the players. The DIv. A ones play first cause they´ve trained for some days while the foreigners play the second cause they just arrived on monday or late sunday.
Anyway both teams look good and at least the players will have the chance to adapt to Piturca´s system and each other aswell

I´m specially interested on seeing how Zicu does, also Niculae and Maftei should prove they can repeat their club form.

·
Registered
69,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wondered some days ago who would be the World champions in that modality right now...I never imagined that comical Romania-Nigeria was a World Championship Title Match :D

·
Registered
69,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Confirmed line-up: Coman - Bãdoi, Iencsi, Maftei, Nesu - Rãdoi, Pãtrascu - Oprita, T. Bãlan, Zicu - D. Niculae

1 - 20 of 89 Posts